Floridians are pissed!

See above.

I don't need to move anywhere. This city hasn't changed at all.

If there are only 50k trailers in this entire state of 3 million, that sure ain't much.

Good for you. Don't move. However, if Federal dollars are to be spent on Florida, I support U-Hauls, not rebuilding trailer homes in swamps or overpriced beach houses. Why is this so difficult for you to understand, Lig?

Those were your words. So which is it? Were the hardest hit a bunch of losers living in trailers or wealthy snowbirds?

What do you write today to appease the nut jobs you are posturing for?
Both; the losers lost everything and, for the most part, were uninsured. Fuck the Rich.

The nutjobs are the fucking morons who want to rebuild trailer homes in a swamp in a hurricane zone.

Good for you. Don't move. However, if Federal dollars are to be spent on Florida, I support U-Hauls, not rebuilding trailer homes in swamps or overpriced beach houses. Why is this so difficult for you to understand, Lig?
Wow, do you think anyone cares? What you "think" has zero effect on what happens and no one cares. Maybe when you realize that you won't spend 24/7 posting here.

Governor DeSatin spent money on "Don't Say Gay laws" and shipping Texas immigrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Now a million Floridians are out of power, that would have been money better spent hardening the electrical grid for such a situation.

Shame on him!

Never mind DeSantis how about the Republicans who voted NO to giving aid to Florida. LOL

310159952_506973188200927_75945205536898069_n.jpg

You wrote the entire state is a swamp.

It's not. Just had to bring you back to reality.

I see that you've overtaxed your brain again, Lig. Let it cool down, reboot and then learn how to read a topo map:
Florida has returned to being a swamp. I vote for letting it stay that way before blowing 50B taxpayer dollars for rich people only to do it again next year.

Send U-Hauls to Florida, not construction crews.

Storm_Surge_Broward_Figure_01.jpg

Wow, do you think anyone cares? What you "think" has zero effect on what happens and no one cares. Maybe when you realize that you won't spend 24/7 posting here.
Is that just me or does that apply to you too? Your friends?

I'm retired. Why do you give a shit what I do in my retirement? Is it because you support a Federalist authoritarian dictatorship to control Americans, Lig?

Both; the losers lost everything and, for the most part, were uninsured. Fuck the Rich.

Screw DeSantis, he voted NO when NJ, and NY asked for aid for Storm Sandy. Thank goodness Obama was the President and he came to my state and got the money for our Gov. Chris Christie at the time.
The nutjobs are the fucking morons who want to rebuild trailer homes in a swamp in a hurricane zone.

309525954_505208578377388_163501144514479921_n.jpg

Is that just me or does that apply to you too? Your friends?

I'm retired. Why do you give a shit what I do in my retirement? Is it because you support a Federalist authoritarian dictatorship to control Americans, Lig?
It applies to EVERYONE. No one cares. Likewise I don't care what anyone here writes. It means nothing really. You seem like you are on some type of vendetta when your efforts are, in reality, fruitless.

It applies to EVERYONE. No one cares. Likewise I don't care what anyone here writes. It means nothing really. You seem like you are on some type of vendetta when your efforts are, in reality, fruitless.
Good. So why do you care, Lig? You've posted over half a dozen responses to me claiming you don't care. Don't you see the irrationality of your claims?

Good. So why do you care, Lig? You've posted over half a dozen responses to me claiming you don't care. Don't you see the irrationality of your claims?
I don't care. I post my opinions but know they have zero effect on what happens anywhere. I'm not on a vendetta trying to prove something or impress anyone.

You seem obsessed with it all.

When you lie, it's obvious to everyone, Lig.
You don't seem to understand, so let me dumb it down.

I am in control. If I want to post or respond I do. If not, I do not. I choose. No one controls me with words on a little podunk backwoods message board. And they shouldn't control you unless they are paying your bills this week.

Perspective. lol

You don't seem to understand, so let me dumb it down.

I am in control. If I want to post or respond I do. If not, I do not. I choose. No one controls me with words on a little podunk backwoods message board. And they shouldn't control you unless they are paying your bills this week.

Perspective. lol
^^^
Proving Lig cares. She really cares!

giphy.gif

Back