Football Picks

What's your win percentage this season?

So far under .500 but you and I both know we are destined for the S.B., God just didn't want us to cakewalk it is all.

You guys hammered us at that joke you call a stadium last year, what did it get ya? A 1 way trip to eating wings and drinking lattes from your couches watching the Niners and Ravens in the S.B, it will be no different this year...........your track record says that it will go that way.......................you never can win the big one.

But hey.....enjoy regular season wins, it seems to be all the Seachickens are EVER good for.

Niners vs Saints NFC champ.........................Niners vs Denver S.B.

Keep counting us out already......................we love it.

NFL Football Line Week Four
NFL Line 9/26 - 9/30, 2013
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
9/26 8:25 ET San Francisco -3 At St. Louis 42
9/29 1:00 ET Pittsburgh -1 Minnesota
(At London) 42.5
9/29 1:00 ET Baltimore -3.5 At Buffalo 44
9/29 1:00 ET Cincinnati -5 At Cleveland 41.5
9/29 1:00 ET Indianapolis -8.5 At Jacksonville 43
9/29 1:00 ET Seattle -3 At Houston 43
9/29 1:00 ET At Tampa Bay -3 Arizona 40.5
9/29 1:00 ET At Detroit -3 Chicago 48
9/29 1:00 ET At Kansas City -4 NY Giants 44
9/29 4:05 ET At Tennessee -4.5 NY Jets 39
9/29 4:25 ET Dallas -2 At San Diego 45.5
9/29 4:25 ET Washington -3 At Oakland 47
9/29 4:25 ET At Denver -10.5 Philadelphia 57.5
9/29 8:30 ET At Atlanta -1.5 New England 49.5

Monday Night Football Line

9/30 8:40 ET At New Orleans -6.5 Miami 47.5

Bye Weeks: Carolina, Green Bay

Week 4:

Rams
Bills
Cardinals
Vikings
Chefs
Colts
TEXANS
Bengals
Lions
Titans
Redskins
Chargers
Falcons
Saints
BRONCOS!

So far under .500 but you and I both know we are destined for the S.B., God just didn't want us to cakewalk it is all.

You guys hammered us at that joke you call a stadium last year, what did it get ya? A 1 way trip to eating wings and drinking lattes from your couches watching the Niners and Ravens in the S.B, it will be no different this year...........your track record says that it will go that way.......................you never can win the big one.

But hey.....enjoy regular season wins, it seems to be all the Seachickens are EVER good for.

Niners vs Saints NFC champ.........................Niners vs Denver S.B.

Keep counting us out already......................we love it.

You guys are out of it already. I can't help thinking that Da Bears will be in the NFC Championship game against us rather than Nawlins. If you make the Wild Card somehow, you might get to play down there, though. Perhaps Ray Lewis will cover the game and entertain viewers with more conspiracy theories. When you lose to Drew, you can complain about the crowd noise.

You guys are out of it already. I can't help thinking that Da Bears will be in the NFC Championship game against us rather than Nawlins. If you make the Wild Card somehow, you might get to play down there, though. Perhaps Ray Lewis will cover the game and entertain viewers with more conspiracy theories. When you lose to Drew, you can complain about the crowd noise.

LMFAO! 'out of it" coming from a little Seachickens fan with no rings, how adorable!

You guys won't make it out of the divisional round if you by some miracle get a wildcard. You will fold, you always do, its not a matter of if its a matter of when, you know it deep down.

We get another NFC West flag and probably a 6th Lombardi because as soon as the injured troops are out of the sick bay we are the most talented team in the league.

Too bad there is no thing such as a "Seahawk Nation" like there is a "Niner Nation", you will need them down in Houston.

It would be a miracle for the 1st place team to get a Wild Card.

Correct, which is why we will be practicing and getting Candlestick ready for a home game in the divisional round.

How is that St. Louis pick working out for ya?

Lord help the rest of the NFL when Crabtree and Manningham return.

I was wondering if STL had actually replaced outgoing Steven Jackson with an effective run game during the off season. Now I know that they did not.

There is no way you guys are getting playoff games at Candlestick, since Wild Card teams don't get home field advantage.

I was wondering if STL had actually replaced outgoing Steven Jackson with an effective run game during the off season. Now I know that they did not.

There is no way you guys are getting playoff games at Candlestick, since Wild Card teams don't get home field advantage.

You won't win the division, its ours by birthright. YOU WILL FOLD LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

Since the Rams stopped being a Super Bowl contending team, we've been mostly leading the division. Granted, all four teams mostly sucked in that time frame, so it wasn't much of an honor...

Since the Rams stopped being a Super Bowl contending team, we've been mostly leading the division. Granted, all four teams mostly sucked in that time frame, so it wasn't much of an honor...

How many Lombardi trophies grace the Seahawk front office? (don't think I notice that you avoid that question, I assume your standards of success are lower than a top 3 NFL franchise like the Niners)

Seattle is in the same category as San Diego, Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Tennessee etc. etc.........................also rans, schedule fillers.

Actually, you told me that what happened last year was irrelevant. I assumed that meant 1994 and the 80s were off limits, too.

Now, since you wanted to talk about history, here's the Division leaders since 2000. Seattle didn't rejoin until 2002, btw:

2000 STL
2001 STL
2002 SEA
2003 SEA
2004 SEA
2005 SEA
2006 SEA
2007 SEA
2008 ARI
2009 STL
2010 SEA
2011 SF
2012 SF

Congrats on finally getting a couple. :hand:

Actually, you told me that what happened last year was irrelevant. I assumed that meant 1994 and the 80s were off limits, too.

Now, since you wanted to talk about history, here's the Division leaders since 2000. Seattle didn't rejoin until 2002, btw:

2000 STL
2001 STL
2002 SEA
2003 SEA
2004 SEA
2005 SEA
2006 SEA
2007 SEA
2008 ARI
2009 STL
2010 SEA
2011 SF
2012 SF

Congrats on finally getting a couple. :hand:

I repeat myself: you celebrate regular season wins and division wins...................we celebrate Super Bowl wins....................................how many of those you have? lol

Oh wait you made 1 S.B. and were schooled by the Steelers, nice.

Well, now we have a chance to dominate this decade like the Packers did the 60s, Steelers did the 70s, Niners did the 80s, Cowgirls did the 90s, and Patriots did the 00s. Multiple titles are on their way to Seattle, probably consecutive ones, and clearly the 1972 Dolphins are in jeopardy.

This is our decade. We have the best GM in football, a talented coach who works well with the GM and staff, the #1 defense, the best home field advantage, a QB who tied Peyton's rookie TD record last year, one of the best RB groups, and our best receiver still hasn't played a game.

Enjoy having the present Niner team squandered, because it probably could have done something in the 2002-2011 era.

Well, now we have a chance to dominate this decade like the Packers did the 60s, Steelers did the 70s, Niners did the 80s, Cowgirls did the 90s, and Patriots did the 00s. Multiple titles are on their way to Seattle, probably consecutive ones, and clearly the 1972 Dolphins are in jeopardy.

This is our decade. We have the best GM in football, a talented coach who works well with the GM and staff, the #1 defense, the best home field advantage, a QB who tied Peyton's rookie TD record last year, one of the best RB groups, and our best receiver still hasn't played a game.

Enjoy having the present Niner team squandered, because it probably could have done something in the 2002-2011 era.

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, 1946-1981 = 35 years of SF irrelevance.

1976-2011 = 35 years of the Seahawks, and we won a Conference championship in year 29.

Waoaaaaah, year 29! You guys kick ass!

Remind me, how many Lombardis do you have?

Tampa Bay entered the NFL same year as you guys, they have a Lombardi..............lol

Again, you celebrate regular season and conference wins...we celebrate S.B. wins, see the difference?

Year 29 is better than year 35.

Anyway, I am celebrating this season, next season, 2015, and the rest of the decade. There hasn't been a perfect team since 1972, and no one has ever won three straight. Seattle can do that, because it is that good now. Not 1994, not 1989, but NOW.

SF was shit for 35 years. But that is history. Right now, you might make a 2013 wild card. Might.

Year 29 is better than year 35.

Anyway, I am celebrating this season, next season, 2015, and the rest of the decade. There hasn't been a perfect team since 1972, and no one has ever won three straight. Seattle can do that, because it is that good now. Not 1994, not 1989, but NOW.

SF was shit for 35 years. But that is history. Right now, you might make a 2013 wild card. Might.

LMFAO! That is cute as hell!

Back