Football Picks

Atlanta and New England are the safe picks, Chicago is essentially one as well. The only game without a safe pick is the Steelers-Ravens game, which is dead-even.

As such, I'm aware that picking the Packers and Seahawks is a longshot. However, the Packers already have a terrific passing game, and since the Falcons defense sucks at stopping the run, it will open up the Green Bay offense to really bring its game, despite having to play in Atlanta.

As for the Seahawks, I missed out on actually picking them last week, when only foolish dreamers dared to pick them. I'm not going to miss out on the glory this week.

Atlanta and New England are the safe picks, Chicago is essentially one as well. The only game without a safe pick is the Steelers-Ravens game, which is dead-even.

As such, I'm aware that picking the Packers and Seahawks is a longshot. However, the Packers already have a terrific passing game, and since the Falcons defense sucks at stopping the run, it will open up the Green Bay offense to really bring its game, despite having to play in Atlanta.

As for the Seahawks, I missed out on actually picking them last week, when only foolish dreamers dared to pick them. I'm not going to miss out on the glory this week.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, one of your picks is the Seahawks?

Right?

What a fucking dirty team Pittsburgh is. Early 1st Q. and they have already cheated their asses off with late hits, and initiating contact on the "pass interference."

What a fucking dirty team Pittsburgh is. Early 1st Q. and they have already cheated their asses off with late hits, and initiating contact on the "pass interference."

Aw, blow it out your barracks bag. That 2nd touchdown was a give to the ravens, should have been ruled a fumble.

Late hits, unnecessary roughness, illegal contact, illegal hit in the back = Pittsburgh

3rd Quarter is Tea Time = Baltimore

Seriously, I hope the Patriots murder the fucking Steelers in the Championship. What a bunch of fucking thugs. I wish they'd play the Raiders and have a meteor strike the field. After seeing the Seahawks play against the Falcons, Rams, and Saints, I had become so accustomed to honorable and decent play that this game really pissed me off. I don't often root for New England, but seriously, I hope they score 50 points on Pittsburgh.

Aw, blow it out your barracks bag. That 2nd touchdown was a give to the ravens, should have been ruled a fumble.

Careful, I might have to headbut you for that comment. And, what? The second TD was a clean pass to the corner. Unless you mean the hit on Roethlissrapist should have been ruled an incomplete pass two plays prior to that...

I also thought the Refs blew major donkey balls. This is not a deflection of the outcome, as I was going to post this when it appeared the good guys were going to win. The lead ref was pretty decent, but as a whole they sucked, and missed all sorts of schenanigans on the field, and calls against both teams.

Late hits, unnecessary roughness, illegal contact, illegal hit in the back = Pittsburgh

3rd Quarter is Tea Time = Baltimore

Seriously, I hope the Patriots murder the fucking Steelers in the Championship. What a bunch of fucking thugs. I wish they'd play the Raiders and have a meteor strike the field. After seeing the Seahawks play against the Falcons, Rams, and Saints, I had become so accustomed to honorable and decent play that this game really pissed me off. I don't often root for New England, but seriously, I hope they score 50 points on Pittsburgh.

I don't think you have to worry. Our record against NE sucks. But I'm so happy now I wanna hug the world! :loveu:

SUPERBOWL !!!

STAIRWAY-400.jpg

Back