Football Picks

I can tell I am becoming more competitive, I really had a hard time with my picks this week. I use to go by how much I like a team, now I am being more realistic, or think I am, he he, anyway he goes, hoping to retain my #1

PHI. COME ON VIC, DREAM YOU HAVE A TEAM, I STILL BELIEVE
TENN
KC
AZ
HOUS
NO
CINN
NYG
NE
SD
GB
TB
DET

Harrison isn't playing first big consideration
I wanted to pick the Steelers, but I worry Big Ben isn't 100%, also I need to see if they have improved their offensive line! They just aren't giving him the coverage he needs, he is a thoughtful QB, holds the ball and they just aren't blocking?

I picked KC because they are my team, but also, the Colt just suck right now.

Good luck to all, should be another weekend of great games and I am sure there will be surprises as well!

Kansas City
Arizona
Philadelphia
Houston
New Orleans
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
NY Giants
Tampa Bay
NY Jets
San Diego
Green Bay

Detroit

NFL Lines For Week 5 - NFL Football Line Week Five
NFL Line 10/9 - 10/10, 2011
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/9 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -2.5 Kansas City 38.5
10/9 1:00 ET At Minnesota -2.5 Arizona 45
10/9 1:00 ET Philadelphia -2.5 At Buffalo 50
10/9 1:00 ET At Houston -6 Oakland 48.5
10/9 1:00 ET New Orleans -6.5 At Carolina 52
10/9 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -2.5 Cincinnati 37
10/9 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -3.5 Tennessee 39.5
10/9 1:00 ET At NY Giants -10 Seattle 43.5
10/9 4:05 ET At San Francisco -3 Tampa Bay 41
10/9 4:15 ET At New England -9 NY Jets 49.5
10/9 4:15 ET San Diego -4 At Denver 46
10/9 8:30 ET Green Bay -5.5 At Atlanta 54

Monday Night Football Line

10/10 8:35 ET At Detroit -5.5 Chicago 47.5

Bye Weeks: Baltimore, Cleveland, Dallas, Miami, St. Louis, Washington

Week 5:

Colts
Vikings
Bills
Texans
Saints
Bengals
Titans
Giants
Niners
Patriots
BRONCOS!
Packers
Lions

Week 4 Correction

Week 4 Results

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Rana =13-3------------------44-20
Damo =9-7-------------------43-21
Liberty =11-5----------------42-22
Threedee =12-4--------------42-22
Nigel =10-6------------------40-24
Christiefan915 =9-7----------35-29*
ZappasGuitar =10-6----------35-29

It looks like Rana was the big winner this week, and everyone made up ground on Damo.

*This is a correction to week 4. Christiefan915 let me know that my totals were wrong. Christiefan915 was 9-7, not 10-6.

Bills
Colts
Vikings
Giants
Titans
Saints
Bengals
Texans
49ers
Chargers
Patriots
Packers
Lions (MNF, they have something to prove).

I can tell I am becoming more competitive, I really had a hard time with my picks this week. I use to go by how much I like a team, now I am being more realistic, or think I am, he he, anyway he goes, hoping to retain my #1

PHI. COME ON VIC, DREAM YOU HAVE A TEAM, I STILL BELIEVE
TENN
KC
AZ
HOUS
NO
CINN
NYG
NE
SD
GB
TB
DET

Harrison isn't playing first big consideration
I wanted to pick the Steelers, but I worry Big Ben isn't 100%, also I need to see if they have improved their offensive line! They just aren't giving him the coverage he needs, he is a thoughtful QB, holds the ball and they just aren't blocking?

The O line's been really week in protecting Ben. Why haven't they figured it out already? He's playing this week but wearing a boot. Several of our good players are out with injuries so we're not looking stellar. My son the pessimist says we'll be lucky to go 8-8 this year! But I still can't find it in my heart to pick anyone over the Stillers.

The O line's been really week in protecting Ben. Why haven't they figured it out already? He's playing this week but wearing a boot. Several of our good players are out with injuries so we're not looking stellar. My son the pessimist says we'll be lucky to go 8-8 this year! But I still can't find it in my heart to pick anyone over the Stillers.

Congrats, looks like they figured it out!

Wow! What a morning. My Chiefs did well. Forget the Dream Team, they are a nightmare. Boo, hiss Giants!

Okay, so we're all basically fucked this week. No one saw the Giants folding to my Seahawks (including me, so I got screwed over as well, but at least I get satisfaction from it). Fuck the Cardinals, fuck the Colts (who SUCK!!), and why the fuck is Houston losing to Oakland? At least they appeared to want to win, which is why I'm not as hostile toward them.

LOLZ at the Saints for taking the Panthers for granted and not trying very hard. Scared the shit outta me!

Back