Buffalo
Broncos
Patriots
49ers
Bengals
Eagles

Monday:
Chargers

Of course, while NO hands down gets the Choke of the Week Award, let's not let that distract us from how badly the Cowgirls fucked up. It would be one thing if the game was close, and the Eagles merely outplayed Dallass, but instead they fucking murdered them.

Then there was a slew of near-choking, such as Baltimore (last week's winner), and the Giants. Geez!

Of course, while NO hands down gets the Choke of the Week Award, let's not let that distract us from how badly the Cowgirls fucked up. It would be one thing if the game was close, and the Eagles merely outplayed Dallass, but instead they fucking murdered them.

Then there was a slew of near-choking, such as Baltimore (last week's winner), and the Giants. Geez!

Not talking about Tebow, huh...

Not talking about Tebow, huh...

I think Denver should give Quinn a shot, since they have so many QB's to throw around, but it looks as though they are going to start Tebow one more game before either staying with him or going back to Orton. I figure, they have three different options to lose from... :cof1:

Tebow is still the man, though, because he enrages countless thousands of retards accross the nation by not being human enough for them. Then again, he doesn't yet seem to cut-it at the NFL level, but that probably won't shut them up, either... Tebow needs to seriously consider killing some dogs, or commiting some sort of crime at this point.

Week 8 Results

Week 8 Results

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Rana =11-2------------------82-34
Damo =8-5-------------------78-38
Threedee =9-4---------------76-40
Nigel =9-4--------------------76-40
Liberty =9-4------------------75-41
Christiefan915 =10-3----------71-45
ZappasGuitar =9-4------------70-46

Rana is the big winner in week 8!!! And pulling away.!!!

Nigel took the line this week.

Lines For Week 9

NFL Lines For Week 9 - NFL Football Line Week Nine
NFL Line 11/6 - 11/7, 2011
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
11/6 1:00 ET Atlanta -7 At Indianapolis 44.5
11/6 1:00 ET At New Orleans -8 Tampa Bay 50
11/6 1:00 ET At Houston -11 Cleveland 41
11/6 1:00 ET At Buffalo -1.5 NY Jets 44
11/6 1:00 ET At Kansas City -4 Miami 40
11/6 1:00 ET San Francisco -3.5 At Washington 37.5
11/6 1:00 ET At Dallas -11.5 Seattle 44
11/6 4:05 ET At Oakland -8 Denver 42.5
11/6 4:05 ET At Tennessee -3 Cincinnati 42
11/6 4:15 ET At Arizona -3.5 St. Louis 44.5
11/6 4:15 ET At New England -8.5 NY Giants 51
11/6 4:15 ET Green Bay -5.5 At San Diego 51
11/6 8:30 ET At Pittsburgh -3 Baltimore 41.5
Monday Night Football Line
11/7 8:35 ET At Philadelphia -8 Chicago 47

Tebow is still the man, though, because he enrages countless thousands of retards accross the nation by not being human enough for them. Then again, he doesn't yet seem to cut-it at the NFL level, but that probably won't shut them up, either... Tebow needs to seriously consider killing some dogs, or commiting some sort of crime at this point.

Can I use him just to choke Skip on ESPN? Please?

Can I use him just to choke Skip on ESPN? Please?

Haha, that would be nice. I think, if it simply comes down to understanding how to work with the Denver offense, then Quinn should be ahead of Tebow, since he went to an academically elite school, and therefore demonstrated that he is an intelligent fellow. I always felt that he was an overrated Notre Dame QB, and accomplished as much as his successor, Jimmy Clausen, did, while he (Quinn) had more to work with. Quinn was just so damned "Irish" that ND couldn't help but fall over themselves cheering him on.

Back