Football Picks

The Steelers are in the playoffs. I need Wallace to play well today. I'm in the playoffs in my FFootball league.

Tebow is looking pretty good, for first quarter.

Definitely. The receivers are catching the passes that they normally drop in that first. And he's passing better. That run is making the difference, but the Pats just don't have any secondary.

Definitely. The receivers are catching the passes that they normally drop in that first. And he's passing better. That run is making the difference, but the Pats just don't have any secondary.

Nope, and Broncos are playing to that weakness.

That was an ugly second Quarter for the Broncos... two fumbles and a miffed punt? What the heck was he fielding that punt for anyway?

OH MAN IM LOVING THIS.

I am not a huge football fan but watching the new england heathens battle it out with godboy is very satisfying.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW BITCH?

Most fucked up week of NFL this season. I'm lucky to have 7 points, somehow.

Speaking of St. Tebow, notice how he played, completely ignoring every other "player" on the Denver club. He somehow didn't get safetied (twice in one play), he broke way too may tackles to be real, he somehow engineered that touchdown drive in the 4th Quarter, even though it was pointless. He just continued to do ridiculous things, and somehow Denver did enough damage that his miracle plays were meaningless.

Most fucked up week of NFL this season. I'm lucky to have 7 points, somehow.

Speaking of St. Tebow, notice how he played, completely ignoring every other "player" on the Denver club. He somehow didn't get safetied (twice in one play), he broke way too may tackles to be real, he somehow engineered that touchdown drive in the 4th Quarter, even though it was pointless. He just continued to do ridiculous things, and somehow Denver did enough damage that his miracle plays were meaningless.

His fumble didn't help, nor the previous fumble...

Turnovers killed us.

Back