Football Picks

Anyway, I am calling the AFC Championship for Houston. The Ravens have improved on offense, but their legendary defense is wearing down on them. The Broncos are very impressive, but I think they are a close third. We will find out when they get a chance to play Baltimore...

As for the NFC, it's much more competitive. Falcons, Cardinals, Niners, Packers, Seahawks are all looking strong, along with the defending Giants.

The Ravens have improved on offense, but their legendary defense is wearing down on them. The Broncos are very impressive, but I think they are a close third. We will find out when they get a chance to play Baltimore...

As for the NFC, it's much more competitive. Falcons, Cardinals, Niners, Packers, Seahawks are all looking strong, along with the defending Giants.
I agree!

Thursday:
Baltimore

Sunday:
New England (I hope they don't disappoint this week.)
Detroit
Carolina
San Francisco
San Diego
Houston
St. Louis
Arizona
Denver
Jacksonville
Green Bay
Washington
Philadelphia

Monday:
Dallas

They are also money-grubbing union twits. The replacements sucked, but they saved football out of their passion for the game. At least until Monday night.

BAL = Win

ATL
NE
DET
KC
STL
SF
HOUS
OAK
AZ
CINN
GB
TB
NYG

CHI

Thanks Liberty for the heads up, TB was my missed choice!

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
I just want to say, Ravens fans are officially the gayest crowd in the NFL, after that bullshit cheering of the union refs. I hope they fucking lose next week. Here's what they should have shouted:

FUCK THE REFS!!

NFL Lines For Week 4 - NFL Football Line Week Four
NFL Line 9/27 - 10/1, 2012
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
9/27 8:20 ET At Baltimore -13 Cleveland 43.5
9/30 1:00 ET New England -4 At Buffalo 51.5
9/30 1:00 ET At Detroit -4 Minnesota Off
9/30 1:00 ET At Atlanta -7 Carolina 48.5
9/30 1:00 ET San Francisco -4 At NY Jets 40
9/30 1:00 ET At Kansas City PK San Diego 44.5
9/30 1:00 ET At Houston -12 Tennessee 44.5
9/30 1:00 ET Seattle -2.5 At St. Louis 38.5
9/30 4:05 ET At Arizona -6 Miami 39
9/30 4:05 ET At Denver -6.5 Oakland 47.5
9/30 4:05 ET Cincinnati -2 At Jacksonville 43
9/30 4:25 ET At Green Bay -7.5 New Orleans 54
9/30 4:25 ET At Tampa Bay -3 Washington 48
9/30 8:30 ET At Philadelphia -2 NY Giants 46

Monday Night Football Line

10/1 8:35 ET At Dallas -3.5 Chicago 41.5

Thursday
Balt=Win

The Rest:
NE
DET
ATL
SF
KC
HOU
ST.L
AZ
DEN
CINN
GB
TB
NYG
DALL

He always runs, while others walk!

I just want to say, Ravens fans are officially the gayest crowd in the NFL, after that bullshit cheering of the union refs. I hope they fucking lose next week. Here's what they should have shouted:

FUCK THE REFS!!

Houston is 3-0 with the replacement refs. I had no problem with 'em. It's funny how when a northern team gets the shaft, all the sudden things have to be delt with.

Houston is 3-0 with the replacement refs. I had no problem with 'em. It's funny how when a northern team gets the shaft, all the sudden things have to be delt with.

Like, the South deserves a shitty allocation of resources because they are mouthbreathing retards, incapable of producing the kind of infrastructure necessary to, say, win a civil war.

Week Four

Cravens - Win

Atlanta
Buffalo
Houston
Minnesota
San Diego
NY Jets
Seattle
Arizona
Cincinnati
Denver