For aquaholics and salt lifers

Pick everyone up at 2 in the morning. You have to be there
by 5. It’s a 2 1/2 hour car ride. Don’t get caught speeding.
You come back at noon. Everyone is exhausted and cranky.
Make sure not to lose or break anything. Don’t crash the car.
No one had any sleep. You have to drive 2 1/2 hours back.

It’s the thought that counts.

How do you get this job? I want this job. The guy wears Sperry deck shoes.
A short sleeve shirt with a Pollo collar in soft collars and a pair of khakis.
On his days off he rides equestrian and plays golf.

There's a little kid over there peeing behind the tree.

Go take a look.

The pain from the injury occurs from something completely different than what actually caused the injury.
As for example. You hold your guard up and feel pain. You punch through the target and you don't feel any
pain but this is what caused the injury. If you're a pitcher on a baseball team and tell me you have a torn
rotator cuff, this is nonsense. You'll get tendinitis way before your rotator cuff fails. The no pain no game
theory should not be mistaken from fatigue to injury.

Two comparable products. I used them both. Would you like to know which one weighs less. The same goes
for the rod. Which one performs better under the circumstance.

https://www.tackledirect.com/van-staal-vs200xp-vs-x-spinning-reel.html

https://www.tackledirect.com/shimano-stella-swb-stl14000swbxg-saltwater-spinning-reel.html

Recreational Fishing Regulations for Sharks in State Waters, Effective March 03, 2020

maxresdefault.jpg

He did the right thing. You're allowed to take one bull shark per calendar day per vessel.
If you have 10 people on your boat. You can only take one bull shark. If you have two
people on your boat and are out 2 consecutive days than you can take 2 bull sharks.

Form shore you are not allowed to keep any.

This is on the endangered species list.

We are the local politicians for the town.
We are the beach buggy association.
We are the parks department.
We are the park police.
We are the coast guard.

Can you legally catch a great white shark?

No. It is NOT legal to fish for or catch white sharks,
as they have been protected in California since January 1, 1994. ...
Under these protections, it is illegal to catch, pursue, hunt, capture
or kill a white shark, which includes intentionally attracting white sharks
with bait or other methods.
What do you see?

Dad distracting me as my wife was planning a surprise birthday party. I have another picture somewhere of him texting her while we were fishing that day.

I locked up four thousand dollars to make a 10 percent profit for how long?

I bought 200 shares at $20 a share. Consensus reads neutral and Reuters shows hold.
3 weeks later Consensus reads negative and Reuters shows sell. You're at 20 cents a
share in the negative.

portrait-happy-african-male-chauffeur-sitting-inside-car-happy-male-chauffeur-sitting-inside-car.jpg

Day traders generally use margin leverage; in the United States, Regulation T permits
an initial maximum leverage of 2:1, but many brokers will permit 4:1 leverage as long
as the leverage is reduced to 2:1 or less by the end of the trading day. In the United States,
people who make more than 3 day trades per week are termed pattern day traders and are
required to maintain $25,000 in equity in their accounts. Since margin interest is typically
only charged on overnight balances, the trader may pay no interest fees for the margin benefit,
though still running the risk of a margin call. Margin interest rates are usually based on the broker's call.

image.jpg

In the United States, a pattern day trader is a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
designation for a stock trader who executes four or more day trades in five business days in a
margin account, provided the number of day trades are more than six percent of the customer's
total trading activity for that same five-day period

Nice shots of Jupiter Inlet and the lighthouse. Also the custom-wrapped "Trump boat" one a local did to trick out his boat! :good4u:

tight lines with CAPT. Al Ristori.com/

On your main line or leader there are two parts. One part is called your tag end.
The other part is called your running line. Take the tag end and put it through the
eye of the hook or swivel. Now take the tag end and wrap it around the running
line preferably seven times. Now take that tag end and pass it through the loop
you formed at the bottom. Once it's threaded through. Hold on to that tag end
and now pull on the running line. You just formed a clinch knot. Now go and show
the guy with the gun what to do.

HUH WUT HUH!
https://sep.yimg.com/ay/tackle/tony-maja-bunker-herring-spoons-no-3-63.jpg

b9iY4Jax_400x400.jpg

Nice cast kid. Where did you learn how to do that?

https://neangling.com/

Back