For our conservative voters

Tinkerpeach

Will you be voting for Trump or Desantis?

Desantis is expected to announce next week

And which has the better chance of beating Biden?

Trump will be in court or jail. Desantis is a fascist. He is happily taking rights away from women, and corporations. Welcome to the police state.

Desantis didn’t come into office going after Disney, the problem started when Disney went after him for his policies

Disney became woke and political but had they not then nothing would have changed with their status

By all means, run on the governor forcing business out of the state.

As you asked for conservative thoughts and have yet to get any...

I prefer Trump over Desantis.
Either can defeat Biden in a free and fair election Trump by a somewhat wider margin.

In the event its Kennedy and not Biden, I still prefer Trump though its possible he could lose while Desantis more likely to win.

I'm slowly beginning to think Kennedy just might get the nod. The Establishment wants Biden as does China but the DNC is fed up with what Biden is doing to them. Since they bring the most boots on the ground they might be able to tell the big $$$ to go fuck themselves.

Could be a ral wild west show this go round or boring if its rigged like before.

Desantis didn’t come into office going after Disney, the problem started when Disney went after him for his policies

Disney became woke and political but had they not then nothing would have changed with their status

Corporate Capitalism always trumps politicians in the end.

Either can defeat Biden in a free and fair election Trump by a somewhat wider margin.

In the event its Kennedy and not Biden, I still prefer Trump though its possible he could lose while Desantis more likely to win.

I'm slowly beginning to think Kennedy just might get the nod. The Establishment wants Biden as does China but the DNC is fed up with what Biden is doing to them. Since they bring the most boots on the ground they might be able to tell the big $$$ to go fuck themselves.

Could be a ral wild west show this go round or boring if its rigged like before.

So you Support Trump treason! 607746832030277ec967697e.jpg

Explain how you "rig" a national election in 50 states!
Before you answer let me suggest that Trump lost a
"Free and fair" election and has been lying thru his dentures that he had won,and your Dumb Ass believes his Bullshit!

Voting is a sham. It may work in local elections but the establishment is already selecting who will replace Biden. I can't imagine the DNC allowing Biden or Harris to be on the 2024 ballot, there's still plenty of time to find another Buttigieg type.

I don’t think you realize how influential Disney actually is

They used that influence to try and turn people against Desantis

The WOKE Suciide Cult is actively pumping up Trump hoping that he will get the R nomination, then he will be cut off at the knees. It is all about timing, that is why these court cases are only now getting going, to sink Trump too early would allow enemies of the Regime to find someone else and better than Trump, creating more problems for our owners (Carlin).

Trump or DeSantis?

Sounds like having to choose between DUMB and DUMBER!

Or BEAVIS or BUTTHEAD!

It's like asking people if they would rather have Syphilis or Gonorrhea!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
`
Explain how you "rig" a national election in 50 states!
Before you answer let me suggest that Trump lost a
"Free and fair" election and has been lying thru his dentures that he had won,and your Dumb Ass believes his Bullshit!
first, you do not need ti impact 50 states, only six. Oddly enough there were "issues" in all six.

Back