For our conservative voters

Wasn't the question directed to conservatives?

More proof democrats just can't keep their mouths shut :palm:

I'm VERY glad that you asked this question, and I hope that all of the conservative and independent voters on this forum see this thread and my response.

Will you be voting for Trump or Desantis?
I will be voting for Trump and only Trump in both the primary and the general.

Desantis is expected to announce next week
IOW, this week, DeSantis is expected to finally stop his pathetic pretending that he hasn't already been running for President since at least December of 2021.

And which has the better chance of beating Biden?
Trump by a mile, since there are many other conservatives like myself who will only be voting for Trump for President (and not DeSantis nor any other R candidate).

I'm done with all of the elitist globalist big donor controlled RINOs. It's time for Republicans to either actually fight for the soul of this nation or else get the hell out of the way.

As you asked for conservative thoughts and have yet to get any...

I prefer Trump over Desantis.
Either can defeat Biden in a free and fair election Trump by a somewhat wider margin.

In the event its Kennedy and not Biden, I still prefer Trump though its possible he could lose while Desantis more likely to win.

I'm slowly beginning to think Kennedy just might get the nod. The Establishment wants Biden as does China but the DNC is fed up with what Biden is doing to them. Since they bring the most boots on the ground they might be able to tell the big $$$ to go fuck themselves.

Could be a ral wild west show this go round or boring if its rigged like before.
Generally agreed, but there's not a chance in a million years that the DNC and their superdelegates would ever allow RFK Jr to get the nomination. They will either be incredibly stupid and get behind Biden or be smart and bring in someone else such as Gavin Newsom.

As you asked for conservative thoughts and have yet to get any...

I prefer Trump over Desantis.
Either can defeat Biden in a free and fair election Trump by a somewhat wider margin.

In the event its Kennedy and not Biden, I still prefer Trump though its possible he could lose while Desantis more likely to win.

I'm slowly beginning to think Kennedy just might get the nod. The Establishment wants Biden as does China but the DNC is fed up with what Biden is doing to them. Since they bring the most boots on the ground they might be able to tell the big $$$ to go fuck themselves.

Could be a ral wild west show this go round or boring if its rigged like before.

Kennedy is a conspiracy nutcase. He'll get laughed out of the primary.

Explain how you "rig" a national election in 50 states!
Not necessary... Only a few key counties in a few key states is necessary. Not to say that the rigging occurs in many other places too, but that's all that's needed.

Before you answer let me suggest that Trump lost a
"Free and fair" election and has been lying thru his dentures that he had won,and your Dumb Ass believes his Bullshit!
Hahahahahahahaha you think a "free and fair" election occurred?! hahahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The WOKE Suciide Cult is actively pumping up Trump hoping that he will get the R nomination, then he will be cut off at the knees. It is all about timing, that is why these court cases are only now getting going, to sink Trump too early would allow enemies of the Regime to find someone else and better than Trump, creating more problems for our owners (Carlin).
There is nobody better than Trump. All the others are bought and paid for RINOs. It is Trump 2024 or bust.

I have a feeling RFK would be close to unbeatable if he got the nod.

He is quickly becoming the superstar of the left the way Obama did but he also has the legacy of the Kennedy family

If he does rise up I pray that God keeps him safe and we don’t repeat history

Back