For our conservative voters

Voting is a sham. It may work in local elections but the establishment is already selecting who will replace Biden. I can't imagine the DNC allowing Biden or Harris to be on the 2024 ballot, there's still plenty of time to find another Buttigieg type.

That decision will be made by Democratic primary voters. The DNC does not have the power to select delegates in 50 different presidential primaries/caucuses.

That decision will be made by Democratic primary voters. The DNC does not have the power to select delegates in 50 different presidential primaries/caucuses.
The DNC wanted Buttigieg. Biden and Harris were in last place yet somehow selected to make fools of themselves on the world stage.

The DNC wanted Buttigieg. Biden and Harris were in last place yet somehow selected to make fools of themselves on the world stage.

That was my point. The DNC has no power to override 50 state party organizations that are all choosing delegates at different times using many different methods. Buttigieg had no chance to win over Biden.

As you asked for conservative thoughts and have yet to get any...

I prefer Trump over Desantis.
Either can defeat Biden in a free and fair election Trump by a somewhat wider margin.

In the event its Kennedy and not Biden, I still prefer Trump though its possible he could lose while Desantis more likely to win.

I'm slowly beginning to think Kennedy just might get the nod. The Establishment wants Biden as does China but the DNC is fed up with what Biden is doing to them. Since they bring the most boots on the ground they might be able to tell the big $$$ to go fuck themselves.

Could be a ral wild west show this go round or boring if its rigged like before.

No, it's only rightwing fuckwads like yourself that think the DNC is fed up with Biden. Every last one of them will vote Biden over deSantis or Trump. and their popularity isn't any better than Bidens.

Voting is a sham. It may work in local elections but the establishment is already selecting who will replace Biden. I can't imagine the DNC allowing Biden or Harris to be on the 2024 ballot, there's still plenty of time to find another Buttigieg type.

It will be Biden. Only the right are the ones trying to portray him as a failure. He will kick either of your fascists ass.

Amazing the pro-business GOP is attacking a private business like Disney.

Amazing the anti-business fascist democrat throwing temper tantrum because Disney doesn't get corporate welfare from taxpayers anymore.

You clowns are such frauds.

There is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

Read the links. You believe the democrat lies. You must be a no information Democrats that looks for the D no matter who it is

why don't you try citing a major credible news source rather than your propaganda channels? you can find liars out there to tell you whatever you want to hear if you are fucking stupid enough to believe them.

I'm VERY glad that you asked this question, and I hope that all of the conservative and independent voters on this forum see this thread and my response.

I will be voting for Trump and only Trump in both the primary and the general.

IOW, this week, DeSantis is expected to finally stop his pathetic pretending that he hasn't already been running for President since at least December of 2021.

Trump by a mile, since there are many other conservatives like myself who will only be voting for Trump for President (and not DeSantis nor any other R candidate).

I'm done with all of the elitist globalist big donor controlled RINOs. It's time for Republicans to either actually fight for the soul of this nation or else get the hell out of the way.

thank you because Trump won't be the repub nominee come election time and we are counting on all his nazi's staying home after he drops out, goes to jail or runs as an independent. his nazi's will be the biggest reason for a massive blue wave.

Back