For you idiots, the alleged crimes!

"What you are saying is...."

When you type that, what I see is... "I am going to pretend you are saying... so I can prove this pretend statement wrong and feel superior."

That is not even close to what I am saying. You are not paying attention, and yet you spout stupid shit that is idiotic, it makes you seem very dumb. Its like you are siting in Junior High Science class, and you tell the teacher... "What you are saying is that the Sun revolves around the Earth?"
Trying to deny your own posts won't work.

Oh...and the Earth is not inside the Sun. I suppose you never noticed that.

You mentioned that the testimony of two people is evidence of Trump's intention. I merely pointed out that that is their opinion of his intent.

The rest of your rant is what I have come to expect from a pretend lawyer.
The poor sap doesn't realize that an opinion is not a conviction, and that the crime involving the intent was never listed or specified.

Intent is inferred from actions. trump would generally want to present another explanation for his actions in court, but he could not because he does not admit his actions.
Attempted negative proof fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). That cannot stand up in court.

No crimes! trump is innocent!

giphy.gif

falsifying business records is against the law in NY.

It is a misdemeanor with a 7 year statute of limitation.

The dishonorable cunt Merchan charged this as a felony on the pretense that it was done to aid or cover up some other crime. NONE of you, from the presiding cunt in the case, to Bragg, to their boss George Soros, on to you, can seem to come up with this underlying crime.

NOW that pile of dishonorable shit tells the jury that facts and the law don't matter, they must find guilt regardless of evidence or reality.

Shameful.

People v. Johnson, 81 N.Y.2d 980, 982(1993); People v. Owens, 69 N.Y.2d 585, 591–592 (1987).

Those show that the dishonorable cunt Merchan lied to the jury when he said he couldn't give instructions in writing.

There is nothing that is prohibited in the instructions - other than the fact that the dishonorable cunt is violating dozens of laws. Further, Trump has not objected to the dishonorable cunt putting his unethical and illegal instructions in writing - quite the opposite - it will make prosecution of Merchan far easier down the road.

Those show that the dishonorable cunt Merchan lied to the jury when he said he couldn't give instructions in writing.

There is nothing that is prohibited in the instructions - other than the fact that the dishonorable cunt is violating dozens of laws. Further, Trump has not objected to the dishonorable cunt putting his unethical and illegal instructions in writing - quite the opposite - it will make prosecution of Merchan far easier down the road.
Ignorance is not your friend.

The instructions from that corrupt cunt Merchan are simple: "Find Trump Guilty. Pay no attention to the law. Regardless of any doubt you have, no matter how reasonable, find Trump guilty."

It is a lynching - pure and simple. Will it work? Will all 12 jurors go along with this rape of the rule of law? I doubt it. All it takes is one who worries that they or their loved ones could be lynched in the same manner to derail this murder of the rule of law.
The funniest part about this lynching is that Demonkkkrats are creating a martyr out of Trump without even realizing it, which is only further increasing the general public's support for him. Yet, they can't help themselves due to their TDS. They keep digging their hole deeper and deeper.

I also laugh when I stumble across clips of CNN "analysts" (spin-doctors) completely confused as to why Trump's support amongst blacks, hispanics, and young people in general is significantly increased from prior years.

It's almost as if Demonkkkrats actually WANT as many 'thinking' people as possible, who otherwise wouldn't vote for Trump for one reason or another, to instead cast their vote for Trump in November.

People v. Johnson, 81 N.Y.2d 980, 982(1993); People v. Owens, 69 N.Y.2d 585, 591–592 (1987).

It appears there are some rare incidences where it can be done in criminal cases, but above is the law and nuances that made it improper in this case.

So you are saying the people in the back of your office agree that it can be done especially where there was over an hour of information rolling out of this biased judge's mouth and this is an unprecedented case in US history.

Do this on your lunch break so it will not disrupt the entire office,

Given, Merchan is an acting judge that donated to the democratic party, Stop Republicans, and the Progressive Turnout Project.

What are the odds that this particular acting judge, not within the pool of 24 sitting judges waiting to be assigned a case, could possibly have been "randomly" chosen to try the Bannon case, the Trump hush money case, and the Trump organization fraud case all in the same year?

Asking for another friend.

So you are saying the people in the back of your office agree that it can be done especially where there was over an hour of information rolling out of this biased judge's mouth and this is an unprecedented case in US history.

Do this on your lunch break so it will not disrupt the entire office,

Given, Merchan is an acting judge that donated to the democratic party, Stop Republicans, and the Progressive Turnout Project.

What are the odds that this particular acting judge, not within the pool of 24 sitting judges waiting to be assigned a case, could possibly have been "randomly" chosen to try the Bannon case, the Trump hush money case, and the Trump organization fraud case all in the same year?

Asking for another friend.
People v. Owens, 69 N.Y.2d 585, 591–592

Back