Fox’s Trey Gowdy Warns Conservatives Have Set Expectations Too Low for Biden: ‘I Don’t Know Why Republicans Fall Into This Trap’

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll

Fox News weekend host Trey Gowdy added his name to the growing list of conservatives who are concerned that Republicans have set expectations too low for President Joe Biden at next week’s debate against Donald Trump.

The former president and other Republicans have long portrayed Biden as senile, or at least in cognitive decline. When Biden has exceeded expectations, as he did at the State of the Union, right-wingers speculated that the president had taken performance-enhancing drugs. Trump has even suggested Biden will do cocaine before the debate.

Lately, however, Trump has changed his tune. Speaking on a podcast on Thursday, the former president said Biden “destroyed” Paul Ryan in the vice presidential debate in 2012.

Trey is correct. Expect Biden to be Jacked up on Dopaminergic medications that will improve Biden's dementia symptoms. He will appear more animated and speak faster but his memory will not be improved. I wonder how much of this 9 day debate prep Biden will be able to remember. This is going to be interesting. :corn:

BTW: cocaine competitively inhibits the dopamine transporter (DAT) that causes extracellular levels of dopamine to rise. There are other safe medications that a doctor might prescribe to help Biden's dementia temporarily. Expect Biden to be on something like rotigotine (Neupro) Biden has chronic atrial fibrillation and that can lead to an elevated heart rate with a dopaminergic medications.

Last edited:

Fox News weekend host Trey Gowdy added his name to the growing list of conservatives who are concerned that Republicans have set expectations too low for President Joe Biden at next week’s debate against Donald Trump.

The former president and other Republicans have long portrayed Biden as senile, or at least in cognitive decline. When Biden has exceeded expectations, as he did at the State of the Union, right-wingers speculated that the president had taken performance-enhancing drugs. Trump has even suggested Biden will do cocaine before the debate.

Lately, however, Trump has changed his tune. Speaking on a podcast on Thursday, the former president said Biden “destroyed” Paul Ryan in the vice presidential debate in 2012.

So, you like Trey Gowdy now? :palm:

Trey is correct. Expect Biden to be Jacked up on Dopaminergic medications that will improve Biden's dementia symptoms. He will appear more animated and speak faster but his memory will not be improved. I wonder how much of this 9 day debate prep Biden will be able to remember. This is going to be interesting. :corn:
The prep time has to be a new record... Just shut down the country so he "train"..how Pitifully pathetic is that?

Biden won't last five minutes without note cards. ;)

Reactions: TOP
He can't speak without notes... Especially for ninety minutes... And I imagine they're not telling him that That the
Entire country is saying if he screws this up He's done..

He's toast even with notes. :laugh:

He can't sit by the fireplace with another nations leader without reading from them.

Biden won't last five minutes without note cards. ;)
I just mentioned this... He always
has notes... And little pictures of people...lol... And even that doesn't help... And if he starts shouting at the empty room it's kind of over anyway...

Back