Fox’s Trey Gowdy Warns Conservatives Have Set Expectations Too Low for Biden: ‘I Don’t Know Why Republicans Fall Into This Trap’

The debate will prove if you are right or wrong that Biden is a doddering dementia riddled imbecile.
He will do well and then they will say it's only because he used drugs. We already have the narrative.

giphy.gif

Trey is correct. Expect Biden to be Jacked up on Dopaminergic medications that will improve Biden's dementia symptoms. He will appear more animated and speak faster but his memory will not be improved. I wonder how much of this 9 day debate prep Biden will be able to remember. This is going to be interesting. :corn:
What will Trump be pumped up with?

How about answering my question about drug tests that you ignored?

1. How much time before the debate do they take the tests?
  2. What drugs will they be tested for?
  3. How long does it take to get the results from drug tests?
  4. Who administers the tests?
  5. Who confirms the results of the tests?
1. The test should be taken AFTER the debate. Like they do in horse racing.
2. Drugs that increase Dopa.
3. A couple hours
4. TWO neutral parties selected by the candidates.
5. Both neutral parties any disagreement samples can be sent to almost any certified lab.

Brand new to politics, eh?

As far back as 2012, conservatives were constantly chuckling that the gaffe prone Biden was a doddering fool, and that their boy wonder-policy wonk Ryan was their secret weapon who was going to mop the floor with Biden
Biden was much better mentally 12 years ago.

It is no trap. The vulpine types have been making charges about Biden's abilities for years. They have convinced the Trumpys who have no defense to right wing lies, that Biden is a doddering fool. Since they never watch him, they accept it as fact. Biden at the State of the Union, had to be on drugs. Otherwise, he was normal and talked as an adult. Now they are leading with the drug lie. It is called poisoning the well.
Biden could pass a drug test easily. Trump is in withdrawal right now as preparation.

1. The test should be taken AFTER the debate. Like they do in horse racing.
2. Drugs that increase Dopa.
3. A couple hours
4. TWO neutral parties selected by the candidates.
5. Both neutral parties any disagreement samples can be sent to almost any certified lab.
Nice googling. trump said they should test before the debate.

Which drugs increase dopamine?

Nice googling. trump said they should test before the debate.

Which drugs increase dopamine?
I didn't Google anything.:laugh:

They should test after. They could slip Biden some meds after the tests samples were taken. Several drugs are dopaminergic. Ritalin, Rotigotine, Pramipexole, Ropinirole etc. The test would screen for all of them.

Reactions: TOP
I didn't Google anything.:laugh:

They should test after. They could slip Biden some meds after the tests samples were taken. Several drugs are dopaminergic. Ritalin, Rotigotine, Pramipexole, Ropinirole etc. The test would screen for all of them.
Before and after... Check his ears...check his eyes... You can't have a conversation with another person without notes...

Trey is correct. Expect Biden to be Jacked up on Dopaminergic medications that will improve Biden's dementia symptoms. He will appear more animated and speak faster but his memory will not be improved. I wonder how much of this 9 day debate prep Biden will be able to remember. This is going to be interesting. :corn:
This is why Trump should study up on angles that the Bidenista camp wouldn't expect. That way he tosses Biden a curve ball on each issue and Biden can't respond because he is only able to give pat answers he's been coached on.

This is why Trump should study up on angles that the Bidenista camp wouldn't expect. That way he tosses Biden a curve ball on each issue and Biden can't respond because he is only able to give pat answers he's been coached on.
trump already tried that 4 years ago. Turns out that Biden figured out that trump is a loose cannon, unmoored from reality, and was able to respond. You forget that Biden was able to learn from Clinton's debates with trump.

I see a lot of excuses for why trump has lost this debate. It is as if the alt right has given up hope that trump could ever win a debate.

Back