Fox’s Trey Gowdy Warns Conservatives Have Set Expectations Too Low for Biden: ‘I Don’t Know Why Republicans Fall Into This Trap’

I just mentioned this... He always
has notes... And little pictures of people...lol... And even that doesn't help... And if he starts shouting at the empty room it's kind of over anyway...
I would hope Trump has notes.
Biden has screwed up so many things over the last 3.5 years, it would be impossible for anyone to remember them all.

Lately, however, Trump has changed his tune. Speaking on a podcast on Thursday, the former president said Biden “destroyed” Paul Ryan in the vice presidential debate in 2012.
Prior to that debate, conservatives were giggling that their Wonder Boy Ryan was going to destroy the elderly and doddering Biden.

I would hope Trump has notes.
Biden has screwed up so many things over the last 3.5 years, it would be impossible for anyone to remember them all.
Lol... You and I remember them all....we all do...I'm pretty sure president Trump can remember them...no notes...supposedly... Just paper and pen... Is they're going to need to check joe's ears and eyes though...lol

Lol... You and I remember them all....we all do...I'm pretty sure president Trump can remember them...no notes...supposedly... Just paper and pen... Is they're going to need to check joe's ears and eyes though...lol
They need to check Joe's palms for answers.

Trey is correct. Expect Biden to be Jacked up on Dopaminergic medications that will improve Biden's dementia symptoms. He will appear more animated and speak faster but his memory will not be improved. I wonder how much of this 9 day debate prep Biden will be able to remember. This is going to be interesting. :corn:
How about answering my question about drug tests that you ignored?

1. How much time before the debate do they take the tests?
  2. What drugs will they be tested for?
  3. How long does it take to get the results from drug tests?
  4. Who administers the tests?
  5. Who confirms the results of the tests?

Brand new to politics, eh?

As far back as 2012, conservatives were constantly chuckling that the gaffe prone Biden was a doddering fool, and that their boy wonder-policy wonk Ryan was their secret weapon who was going to mop the floor with Biden
Biden is a doddering fool.

Back