France says: "No more for you, Jews!"

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5748523.ece

'Jewish war victims have had enough compensation' French court says

Charles Bremner in Paris

The French State was responsible for deporting Jews during the Second World War, the top judicial authority ruled for the first time yesterday, but it dismayed families of victims by declaring that they had already been compensated.

The decision by the Council of State, the final arbiter on civil law matters, made formal a doctrine that has been accepted by successive governments since 1995.

It was advising on a case brought by Madeleine Hoffman-Glemane, 75, one of hundreds of victims who have sued recently for damages over their arrests and deportation during the Nazi occupation from 1940 to 1944.

More at link...

What we should have done was given Germany to European Jews, France to Germans, (consolation prize) and told the cheese eating surrender monkeys to get fucked!

This a good outcome. It's time we all reject jew induced white guilt.

Well now I know why all of your opinions of Israel are automatically invalid.

In any case, France cannot make up for the deportation any more than the US can ever make anything up to the Japanese they put in the camps back in the '40s. It's just the governments job to make sure to 'try' to compensate for it as long as they can and hope to never make the mistake again.

I'm not a fan of handouts or anything but I'd imagine those families who were deprived of their homes by the state pretty much deserve a big 'sorry' note filled with lots of money as long as they live.

Well now I know why all of your opinions of Israel are automatically invalid.
Yeah. That kind of jew-indoctrinated thinking also nullifies your opinion on most any issue.
In any case, France cannot make up for the deportation any more than the US can ever make anything up to the Japanese they put in the camps back in the '40s. It's just the governments job to make sure to 'try' to compensate for it as long as they can and hope to never make the mistake again.

I'm not a fan of handouts or anything but I'd imagine those families who were deprived of their homes by the state pretty much deserve a big 'sorry' note filled with lots of money as long as they live.

Nah. The jews are getting their revenge as we speak, by forcing america to destroy their people based on the dictates of jewish bankers.

Yeah. That kind of jew-indoctrinated thinking also nullifies your opinion on most any issue.

Nah. The jews are getting their revenge as we speak, by forcing america to destroy their people based on the dictates of jewish bankers.

Yes indeed, the Jews control all of the banks along with Adolf Hitler and Dick Cheney.

Jew-indoctrinated? I'd love to hear an explanation of that one. But perhaps more importantly, I'd love to hear how you defend you position that those Jews unlawfully exiled from their home country simply due to their religion 'deserve' to not have compensation?

Can you defend these stances?

What about all of those evil non-Jewish bankers?

What about all of those evil non-Jewish bankers?

They were getting their orders from jews anyway.

Once you become an important banker, you get a special phone with a yarmuke on it. Think batphone with a yiddish accent.

They were getting their orders from jews anyway.

Once you become an important banker, you get a special phone with a yarmuke on it. Think batphone with a yiddish accent.

...and the cops tried to shut them down, one block at a time. And it was so... BORING!

zzzzzt Can you hear me Batman?!!?

zzzzzt *End Transmission*

Yes indeed, the Jews control all of the banks along with Adolf Hitler and Dick Cheney.

Jew-indoctrinated? I'd love to hear an explanation of that one. But perhaps more importantly, I'd love to hear how you defend you position that those Jews unlawfully exiled from their home country simply due to their religion 'deserve' to not have compensation?

Can you defend these stances?

Jew indoctrinated= indoctrinated with Jewish Elitism and Globalization Concepts. (JE and GC)

The jewish religion is based on elitism. There's nothing more elitist than believing you're god's chosen people.

Shit happens, i don't whole societies should be held hostage to their pasts.

Globalization is a secular overlay over the Jewish concept of Olam Ha Ba, or the World To come, or the The New World Order.

Globalization is a secular overlay over the Jewish concept of Olam Ha Ba, or the World To come, or the The New World Order.

Jews are not the only people to have supported empire over the years. Greece, Persia, Rome, Arabia, France, England, Germany, Japan, Russia, America, all come to mind, and the Jews tended to suffor under most of these empires via conquest or pogrom.

BTW - I happen to like elitism, you peon!

Jews are not the only people to have supported empire over the years. Greece, Persia, Rome, Arabia, France, England, Germany, Japan, Russia, America, all come to mind,
And they were all just as wrong and abusive.
and the Jews tended to suffor under most of these empires via conquest or pogrom.

BTW - I happen to like elitism, you peon!

So now it's the jews turn to dominate everyone and else and you're on board with it. Thanks for admitting the conspiracy, and taking responsibility for your role in it.

You keep saying that Jews are uniquely imperialist or uniquely corrupt at banking, when in fact they are no more so than anyone else. Who do you think is more likely to take over the world right now? Israel or some major state like China, Russia, or America?

You keep saying that Jews are uniquely imperialist or uniquely corrupt at banking, when in fact they are no more so than anyone else. Who do you think is more likely to take over the world right now? Israel or some major state like China, Russia, or America?

Outwardly, the military actions will be performed by one of the state armies you mention, but they're just hired help.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5748523.ece

'Jewish war victims have had enough compensation' French court says

Charles Bremner in Paris

The French State was responsible for deporting Jews during the Second World War, the top judicial authority ruled for the first time yesterday, but it dismayed families of victims by declaring that they had already been compensated.

The decision by the Council of State, the final arbiter on civil law matters, made formal a doctrine that has been accepted by successive governments since 1995.

It was advising on a case brought by Madeleine Hoffman-Glemane, 75, one of hundreds of victims who have sued recently for damages over their arrests and deportation during the Nazi occupation from 1940 to 1944.

More at link...

There is only so much reparation a nation can and should do IMO. When viewed through historical lenses the damages done to conquered peoples, enslaved peoples, as well as genocides and mutilations we could literally never see an end to reparations.

This said, I think it is an absolute right for groups and individuals to seek reparations against a state or nation when it is undoubtedly a failure by the state or nation that caused them this harm. That the persons who are victims of genocide, murder, torture, rape, slavery, and sexual mutilation must be able to seek some justice that is not only criminal justice, but is punitive as well.

The third Geneva conventions set up parameters for reparations.

Back