France says: "No more for you, Jews!"

Could be.

You're just as bad as Dixie. He argues that ID (a philosophy I subscribe to, btw) is biological science, but its just an idea that cannot be proven or disproven.

Similarly, no one can disprove the notion that the Jews are controlling every living soul with money, power, influence, etc., so you just keep spewing shit as if our inability to disprove your negatives is vindication of your beliefs.

You're just as bad as Dixie. He argues that ID (a philosophy I subscribe to, btw) is biological science, but its just an idea that cannot be proven or disproven.

Similarly, no one can disprove the notion that the Jews are controlling every living soul with money, power, influence, etc., so you just keep spewing shit as if our inability to disprove your negatives is vindication of your beliefs.

All you have to do is open up your damn eyes, jerky. Plus, their religion has world domination under a theocratic court as the goal. Don't blame me because there are theocratic faiths in the world.

Skeksis.jpg

All you have to do is open up your damn eyes, jerky. Plus, their religion has world domination under a theocratic court as the goal. Don't blame me because there are theocratic faiths in the world.

Not exactly. The way it works is you provide valid, quantitative research studies on the matter. Statistics, facts, actual documents, recorded and/or annotated conversations, video footage, etc.

Otherwise its bullshit. Citing data from religious texts is bad enough (how often are the Koran and the New Testament followed to the letter by their constituent parties?), but citing portions from religious texts that are overruled by later portions (i.e. Covenant with Moses overruling Covenant with Noah) is totally invalid.

Plus, anything you have to say on the matter of the Jews will suffor from all sorts of internal validity problems such as biased observer, confirmation bias, and regression of the mean (taking observations and conducting tests about a group of people whose data cannot be generalized to the whole population).

Not exactly. The way it works is you provide valid, quantitative research studies on the matter. Statistics, facts, actual documents, recorded and/or annotated conversations, video footage, etc.

Otherwise its bullshit. Citing data from religious texts is bad enough (how often are the Koran and the New Testament followed to the letter by their constituent parties?), but citing portions from religious texts that are overruled by later portions (i.e. Covenant with Moses overruling Covenant with Noah) is totally invalid.

Plus, anything you have to say on the matter of the Jews will suffor from all sorts of internal validity problems such as biased observer, confirmation bias, and regression of the mean (taking observations and conducting tests about a group of people whose data cannot be generalized to the whole population).

Olam ha ba is the jewish concept of a new world order where they are all priests, enforcing the rules of god onto all mankind.

Look it up. Olam Ha Ba.

Olam ha ba is the jewish concept of a new world order where they are all priests, enforcing the rules of god onto all mankind.

Look it up. Olam Ha Ba.

That's an Orthodox Jewish teaching on the after-life.

Israel itself is equally divided between its religious Zionist Orthodoxy and its secular state. This said it can be effectively argued that the secularist's have control, not the Orthodox members of the Knesset arm of government
(25 members out of 120).

I'm sure you subscribe to these conspiracy theories.

That's an Orthodox Jewish teaching on the after-life.

Israel itself is equally divided between its religious Zionist Orthodoxy and its secular state. This said it can be effectively argued that the secularist's have control, not the Orthodox members of the Knesset arm of government
(25 members out of 120).

I'm sure you subscribe to these conspiracy theories.

It's the teaching of the Lubavitchers who have Chabad Houses on campuses all across the country.

Oddly enough, watered down judaism-lite practitioners are not the ideological leaders of rabbinical judaism.

That's like saying catholics don;t teach abstinence because an american catholic teenager is on the pill.

It's the teaching of the Lubavitchers who have Chabad Houses on campuses all across the country.

Oddly enough, watered down judaism-lite practitioners are not the ideological leaders of rabbinical judaism.

That's like saying catholics don;t teach abstinence because an american catholic teenager is on the pill.

Orthodox Judaism does not lead Israel.

You understand nothing of your own Zionism.

If by "my Zionism" you mean I believe at this stage in the game, that I believe that Israel has the right to exist, then I guess I am a Zionist. If you mean I have some sort of religious ideal for the existence of Israel then you'd be wrong.

What I don't understand is how people who are actually adults living in the 21st century that subscribe to propaganda that is easily dismantled and how they still passionately promote anti-Semitic hatred.

If by "my Zionism" you mean I believe at this stage in the game, that I believe that Israel has the right to exist, then I guess I am a Zionist. If you mean I have some sort of religious ideal for the existence of Israel then you'd be wrong.

What I don't understand is how people who are actually adults living in the 21st century that subscribe to propaganda that is easily dismantled and how they still passionately promote anti-Semitic hatred.

It baffles me how you can;t understand the resentment people have for jews who just up and created a nation based on a right outlined in a mythological text.

It baffles me how you can;t understand the resentment people have for jews who just up and created a nation based on a right outlined in a mythological text.

Israel historically existed. It's not only written about in biblical texts.

The decision to provide Jewish peoples the right to exist in their ancient lands was made not by them, but by the British, it's history now. They are there as a nation state. The land of Palestine has traded hands numerous times throughout history. There was no nation state people until after it bacame Israel, though there were already Jews and Arabs settled in the area. In all of history there never was a people known as "the Palestinians" until after Israel's recent settlement and it became a political game of who belongs there.

Much of the area given to the Jewish people was swamp fcol! After Jews began cleaning up the swamps, making the land habitable and creating commerce, more and more nomadic Arabs began to settle too.

Last edited:
Israel historically existed. It's not only written about in biblical texts.

The decision to provide Jewish peoples the right to exist in their ancient lands was made not by them, but by the British , it's history now. They are there as a nation state. The land of Palestine has traded hands numerous times throughout history. There was no nation state people until after it bacame Israel, though there were already Jews and Arabs settled in the area. In all of history there never was a people known as "the Palestinians" until after Israel's recent settlement and it bacame a political game of who belongs there.

Much of the area given to the Jewish people was swamp fcol! After Jews began cleaning up the swamps, making the land habitable and creating commerce, more and more nomadic Arabs began to settle too.

Lots of things existed historically. It doesn't mean you get to go there and turn back the hand of time through a killing spree.

LOL. You'll see it sometime if you hang out long enough.

Anyybody is a "Noahide" if they even suggest he might be a bit overboard with his theories. But I am especially so because I am a Freemason and therefore I somehow unconsciously run the world or am kept in the dark by the three ugly old dudes who actually do.

Back