France says: "No more for you, Jews!"

LOL. You'll see it sometime if you hang out long enough.

Anyybody is a "Noahide" if they even suggest he might be a bit overboard with his theories. But I am especially so because I am a Freemason and therefore I somehow unconsciously run the world or am kept in the dark by the three ugly old dudes who actually do.

What I have found is that people who hold to "the Jewish conspiracy" lack a basic understanding of historical events in context to current events. They usually refuse to acknowledge the the utter and determined brutal aggression of Arabs in the ME towards Israel.

Anyybody is a "Noahide" if they even suggest he might be a bit overboard with his theories. But I am especially so because I am a Freemason and therefore I somehow unconsciously run the world or am kept in the dark by the three ugly old dudes who actually do.

and me, I'm Catholic and believe 'nationalism' to be wrong, as traditionally defined within political science.

When talking to a wall, it's best not to answer their response.

Stop whining.

and me, I'm Catholic and believe 'nationalism' to be wrong, as traditionally defined within political science.

When talking to a wall, it's best not to answer their response.

Of course, a nation's government is not to protect it's citizens, it's to whore them out to global business concerns, or manipulate them in any way needed to secure power for the CEO's of global corporations and banking class. That's what government is for, right, brainwashed Annie, with identity issues?

What I have found is that people who hold to "the Jewish conspiracy" lack a basic understanding of historical events in context to current events. They usually refuse to acknowledge the the utter and determined brutal aggression of Arabs in the ME towards Israel.

I do acknowledge it. I think it's a normal response to a bunch of uppity european jews retaking territory based on a religious text, and trying to turn back time through violence.

your jew brainwashedness keeps you from putting the events in context.

Back