From Tiana

I wouldnt talk the talk if i didnt walk the walk you tool...

CK
Um. Yes, you would. That is the point of the article. Some more of your Canadian Reading MisComprehension Syndrome. It's hard to admit you need help, but you really should. Some day you might even start making sense.

Just because you rode the mechanical bull for 10 seconds on easy setting doesn't make you a bull rider. Women just cheer for you because they are drunk and they want to see you fall off.
Unlike you, glow sticks and virtual don't do it.

When I was a bull rider it was the real ugly nearly 1 ton animal, not silly bar-style metallic "bulls" who aren't the same even on "expert". And when I went skydiving, it was from a real airplane, not on the Wii with virtual glow sticks to see if it looked cooler..

;)

I agree... everybody on here is basically a fraud....except for robdawg, CK, desh and uscitizen....

Whenever I hear Topspin and Chapdog with their $250k/yr jobs I laugh out loud....

When I hear Watermark and his supposed exploits with underage girls i think to myself we have some sick fucks making up stories....

When I hear of Tiana and Darla pretending to be attractive, i shudder.

When I hear of Care4all having the "hots" for Dixie I puke out my coffee....

CK

What do you care you little racist troll? I really couldn’t care less if someone is 5’8 and wants to say they’re 6’2, or if someone wants to say they’re making 250k and they’re not. It’s the internet. You have to be a pretty pathetic loser to have given this as much thought as you have.

When I was a bull rider it was the real ugly nearly 1 ton animal, not silly bar-style metallic "bulls" who aren't the same even on "expert". And when I went skydiving, it was from a real airplane, not on the Wii with virtual glow sticks to see if it looked cooler..

;)
Most of the time when I jumped out of airplanes it was always dark outside and I never saw anything. Also wore way to much stuff to enjoy the ride. I have 15 fun jumps and 41 while in uniform with an alice pack and m-16. I didn't even know you could "sky dive" with a Wii.

;)

Pffff, I teach the bulls to buck like they do.. and you aren't cool unless you try skydiving without the parachute.

Most of the time when I jumped out of airplanes it was always dark outside and I never saw anything. Also wore way to much stuff to enjoy the ride. I have 15 fun jumps and 41 while in uniform with an alice pack and m-16. I didn't even know you could "sky dive" with a Wii.

Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? I parked at the airport, I'll let the plane take me back there.

I'll jump when the pilot jumps.

I'm probably about the same online or in real life.

Maybe more aggressive in real life. I dunno. I did just hit a guy.

Back