fundamental

goat

crybullies own Damo and Phan
I'm looking for a word to encompass the foundation of religion, philosophy, and scientific standards. Absolute seems to fit simply because of the power structure. Rules and principles are selective. Go with the flow of the community or be ostracized.

What is fundamental about the universe? Thermodynamics can't possibly be the same in a finite universe and an infinite universe. Quantum mechanics tells us that forces act locally. The laws of physics have to change in certain galaxies.

I'm looking for a word to encompass the foundation of religion, philosophy, and scientific standards. Absolute seems to fit simply because of the power structure. Rules and principles are selective. Go with the flow of the community or be ostracized.

What is fundamental about the universe? Thermodynamics can't possibly be the same in a finite universe and an infinite universe. Quantum mechanics tells us that forces act locally. The laws of physics have to change in certain galaxies.

I don't think physicists believe the laws of physics change in different galaxies.

But I can see how physical principles change.

I don't think physicists believe the laws of physics change in different galaxies.

But I can see how physical principles change.
The laws of physics change throughout our own galaxy, so there's no telling how forces act in distant galaxies.

From the internet
Gravity is often assumed to be the same everywhere on Earth, but it varies because the planet is not perfectly spherical or uniformly dense. In addition, gravity is weaker at the equator due to centrifugal forces produced by the planet’s rotation. It’s also weaker at higher altitudes, further from Earth’s centre, such as at the summit of Mount Everest.

From the internet
Gravity is often assumed to be the same everywhere on Earth, but it varies because the planet is not perfectly spherical or uniformly dense. In addition, gravity is weaker at the equator due to centrifugal forces produced by the planet’s rotation. It’s also weaker at higher altitudes, further from Earth’s centre, such as at the summit of Mount Everest.

Yes, all obey the law of gravity.

Back