fundamental

Active military grade nano-thermite found throughout the WTC dust.

71f3ac3d4ec931baba93947e79314d31.jpg

nano-thermite burns hotter than 2200 degrees C creating a byproduct of iron spheres.

220px-World_Trade_Center_9-11_Iron-rich_sphere.jpg

These extremely hot iron spheres were ejected with the explosions and melted cars 7 blocks away from the WTC. There are other photos but I have to verify this one because it looks too extreme.

acb3f5d583f3.jpg

What could possibly cause the underground fires to burn for 3 months? The answer was found throughout the toxic WTC dust containing 425,000 cubic yards of pulverized concrete mixed with gypsum and asbestos. First look at the dustification of the twin towers before I show yet another smoking gun scientists found in the dust.

d69fa90c66f556f4d0a952737a0ea4cd.jpg
So? Are you seriously telling me that tens of thousands of Americans are involved in a conspiracy to blow up the WTC?

Who did this, in your opinion? You keep refusing to answer. Why?

So? Are you seriously telling me that tens of thousands of Americans are involved in a conspiracy to blow up the WTC?

Who did this, in your opinion? You keep refusing to answer. Why?
911 was a precision military operation that required access to the twin towers and WTC-7. Tens of tons of military grade explosives had to be brought in and wired to go off in sequence. It's no coincidence that a relative of daddy Bush was CEO of the company in charge of security for the twin towers. I need to build a case on the how first, the who and why will come later.

No rag-tag group of Muslims could have done the job without years of CIA training. The people who implemented 911 are the best of the best in controlled demolition. One became a whistleblower.

911 was a precision military operation that required access to the twin towers and WTC-7. Tens of tons of military grade explosives had to be brought in and wired to go off in sequence. It's no coincidence that a relative of daddy Bush was CEO of the company in charge of security for the twin towers. I need to build a case on the how first, the who and why will come later.

No rag-tag group of Muslims could have done the job without years of CIA training. The people who implemented 911 are the best of the best in controlled demolition. One became a whistleblower.

Your conspiracy theory requires tens of thousands of American patriots to keep their mouths shut about an event that cost of the lives of about 3000 Americans in the US, over 7000 US war deaths (not mentioning allies), over 30,000 military suicides?

You were a dirty cop and got away with it but you only got away with it because no one told on you in your department. Serpico you ain't but you can see how it required others to keep their mouths shut about you.

How do you really expect tens of thousands of American patriots in the US military, intelligence agencies and other government agencies such as the FAA, NTSB, CIA, etc to hide the fact Bush murdered all of those Americans?

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/military/killed
9-11_combat-suicides6-twitter.png

Want to bet if you looked up each car model, the door handles were made of plastic? Gas tanks don't generally explode, they ignite and burn. Those that think they explode have been watching too many Hollywood movies...

One would expect the plastic, cloth, and rubber parts of cars to burn leaving the steel shell. Aluminum parts would likely melt. Lubricants and gasoline would burn, but not "explode."

Want to bet if you looked up each car model, the door handles were made of plastic? Gas tanks don't generally explode, they ignite and burn. Those that think they explode have been watching too many Hollywood movies...

One would expect the plastic, cloth, and rubber parts of cars to burn leaving the steel shell. Aluminum parts would likely melt. Lubricants and gasoline would burn, but not "explode."
Thanks, T. A. Gardner, I heard it happened but that was my first time seeing the photo so I don't want to give out bad information. I'm trying to prove there were tons of hot iron spheres that could only come from nano-thermite. Peer reviewed papers have been published and I'm only the messenger but if I make a mistake the science deniers will say the overwhelming facts don't matter.

I'm looking for a word to encompass the foundation of religion, philosophy, and scientific standards.
Religion isn't a standard.
Science isn't a standard.
Philosophy isn't a standard.

However, if you are looking for a single word to describe both science and religion, that would be 'philosophy'.
Absolute seems to fit simply because of the power structure. Rules and principles are selective. Go with the flow of the community or be ostracized.
Science isn't absolute. Science isn't rules nor a power structure. It isn't a community. It isn't even people at all. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
What is fundamental about the universe?
It exists. It has no known boundary.
Thermodynamics can't possibly be the same in a finite universe and an infinite universe.
Why? The laws of thermodynamics behave exactly the same in the entire observable universe. What happens beyond that? Unknown. There certainly nothing there that falsifies the laws of thermodynamics though.
Quantum mechanics tells us that forces act locally.
Not what quantum mechanics does.
The laws of physics have to change in certain galaxies.
They don't. Not in the observable galaxies anyway.

Gravity. We can't lay a grid over the universe and expect it to follow math.

Gravity is not a law nor a theory. Newton's law of gravitation describes how masses interact due to gravity. Gravity is a force. It seems to have no limit on it's range.

There are cities or states that have different gravity than the rest of the US.

Gravity is a force acting between masses. This force does vary from place to place even on the surface of the Earth and above it where satellites orbit. This is due to the variation of mass from place to place.

Newton's law of gravitation, however, is consistent.

Do you believe the laws of motion or the war criminals who planned and profited from 911?

It's a simple question.

I'm looking for a word to encompass the foundation of religion, philosophy, and scientific standards. Absolute seems to fit simply because of the power structure. Rules and principles are selective. Go with the flow of the community or be ostracized.

What is fundamental about the universe? Thermodynamics can't possibly be the same in a finite universe and an infinite universe. Quantum mechanics tells us that forces act locally. The laws of physics have to change in certain galaxies.

I would offer the word, "unnecessary." Allowed an adjective, I would add "completely."

I would offer the word, "unnecessary." Allowed an adjective, I would add "completely."
Stephen Hawking wrote a children's book that started with "In the beginning". It was completely necessary because of his connection to Jeffrey Epstein.

Is time fundamental?

Back