fundamental

When you say silly things I have to ignore you.

Forgive Spaz; he's living proof a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

BTW, gravity does shift a bit but not so much people will ever notice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_of_Earth

300px-Gravity_anomalies_on_Earth.jpg

They do not. Show your work to prove your false assertion.
It's impossible to read scientific papers that explain how the laws of physics break down inside the Milky Way so I do my best to interpret it for you. Wikipedia won't help you understand the contradictions of theory. Science has to go with the flow to get funding. That is fundamental.

It's impossible to read scientific papers that explain how the laws of physics break down inside the Milky Way so I do my best to interpret it for you. Wikipedia won't help you understand the contradictions of theory. Science has to go with the flow to get funding. That is fundamental.

Kid, you couldn't interpret your way out of a paper bag. Give it up and return to your favorite white supremacist groups, where you can gather more "facts" that prove that you're superior to everyone else on the planet. :laugh:

Your run as Sock of Spazsky and Licker of Toxic has come to an end. Now toddle along and try to think of some more witty insults about my appearance and intelligence. *snort*

Kid, you couldn't interpret your way out of a paper bag. Give it up and return to your favorite white supremacist groups, where you can gather more "facts" that prove that you're superior to everyone else on the planet. :laugh:

Your run as Sock of Spazsky and Licker of Toxic has come to an end. Now toddle along and try to think of some more witty insults about my appearance and intelligence. *snort*
At least BP had the courage to side with an infinite universe. Thermodynamics only works inside a box.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with nice ninny bullshit.
~W.C. Fields

Self-funded groups are most like to come up with the next big breakthrough because they think outside the box of scientific standards. They are attempting to do away with the spacetime grid and framework of quantum field theory. For space to be fundamental it has to be finite. After a career of insisting that time is emergent, from his deathbed, Lee Smolin is now saying that time is fundamental. Why the change of heart? It has to do with funding.

Shape is more important than length and mass. That is the new emergent fundamental. Nothing makes sense.

Super.

The Large Hadron Collider cost $5 billion but only produced the Higgs particle. Science didn't get the bang for the buck so they want China to build one 10 times bigger. The west will only pay for things that have a military use. That's why China is way ahead of the US in technology. You started a thread titled "End of the US empire", yet ignore the connection to the bastardization of science.

Once again, the next big breakthrough in physics will come from those willing to think outside the box of scientific standards.

The Large Hadron Collider cost $5 billion but only produced the Higgs particle. Science didn't get the bang for the buck so they want China to build one 10 times bigger. The west will only pay for things that have a military use. That's why China is way ahead of the US in technology. You started a thread titled "End of the US empire", yet ignore the connection to the bastardization of science.

Once again, the next big breakthrough in physics will come from those willing to think outside the box of scientific standards.

Seriously, Spaz, you need to get a GF because you don't know shit about science.

https://home.cern/science/accelerators/large-hadron-collider

https://home.cern/sites/home.web.cern.ch/files/2018-07/CERN-Brochure-2017-002-Eng_0.pdf
Fact 10) The data recorded by the big experiments at the LHC are enough to
fill around 50 000 1 TB hard disks every year

I just had a bowl of cereal.

Mecum top 10 is on.

The PD
When I was a kid. If someone in this neighborhood got caught with a J.
The cops lumped him good. They were derelicts, petty thieves and
so on. Slap stick! They didn’t take you in. It wasn’t worth it. You had
to do something really bad to get locked up. There is no media in
this neighborhood.

The universe is not infinite. Where you come up with this stuff?
With 911 quickly approaching, can anyone explain why the laws of physics didn't apply to Lower Manhattan?

Two ton exoskeleton panels rocketed upward and outward in a cannonball arc at 70 mph and landed 500 feet away. Newton's laws of motion would require a hell of a lot of energy to send all that mass flying. Can you see the 2 ton panels in a cannonball arc? Where did all that energy (force) come from?

2a836229e3c34600b07cd0db4521c704--remember--september-.jpg

With 911 quickly approaching, can anyone explain why the laws of physics didn't apply to Lower Manhattan?

Two ton exoskeleton panels rocketed upward and outward in a cannonball arc at 70 mph and landed 500 feet away. Newton's laws of motion would require a hell of a lot of energy to send all that mass flying. Can you see the 2 ton panels in a cannonball arc? Where did all that energy (force) come from?

2a836229e3c34600b07cd0db4521c704--remember--september-.jpg
Sure, Spaz. It didn’t really happen. It’s all Hollywood CGI just like in Lord of the Rings!

Pssst. F=Ma

Sure, Spaz. It didn’t really happen. It’s all Hollywood CGI just like in Lord of the Rings!

Pssst. F=Ma
We were taught about the cannonball arc in 7th grade math. Amount of energy (gunpowder) to shoot the cannonball (mass) x distance. The twin towers exploding in a cannonball arc means the explosives were already in the towers before the planes hit. How did it get there?

We were taught about the cannonball arc in 7th grade math. Amount of energy (gunpowder) to shoot the cannonball (mass) x distance. The twin towers exploding in a cannonball arc means the explosives were already in the towers before the planes hit. How did it get there?

Spaz, you made the exact same logic errors with your spastic race theories; you take a little bit of information and extrapolate it into a vast, wide conspiracy.

Who do you think planted the "explosives" and why? Lemme guess....the Joooos were involved, somehow. Amirite? :laugh:

Seriously, Spaz, you need to get a GF because you don't know shit about science.

https://home.cern/science/accelerators/large-hadron-collider

https://home.cern/sites/home.web.cern.ch/files/2018-07/CERN-Brochure-2017-002-Eng_0.pdf
Fact 10) The data recorded by the big experiments at the LHC are enough to
fill around 50 000 1 TB hard disks every year

It's always funny when an uneducated twit tries to sound all sciency and knowledgeable and stuff, isn't it? :laugh:

I wonder if the tard has even bothered with "A Brief History of Time" by Hawking.

It's always funny when an uneducated twit tries to sound all sciency and knowledgeable and stuff, isn't it? :laugh:

I wonder if the tard has even bothered with "A Brief History of Time" by Hawking.

I give him credit for trying. The fact he leaps to conclusions without evidence is more indicative of a lack of training since I do believe Spaz is trainable in history.

Spaz, you made the exact same logic errors with your spastic race theories; you take a little bit of information and extrapolate it into a vast, wide conspiracy.

Who do you think planted the "explosives" and why? Lemme guess....the Joooos were involved, somehow. Amirite? :laugh:
A single photo shows the tower exploding. This is basic Einstein E=M. The amount of energy required to send 200,000 tons of steel rocketing in a cannonball arc is enormous. Plus the 425,000 cubic yards of concrete that was pulverized. Molten iron burned in the basement of the towers for 3 months. They stopped using iron in building construction in 1880. Where did all that molten iron come from and why did it burn so long?

1800 degree F thermal hot spots

hotspot.key.tgif.gif

Back