Gallup: More Americans Don't Want Reps To Vote For Raising Ceiling

No! Your source is "not true!" Whatever. :good4u:

Whatever? That's so adult, isn't it? The fact remains that the debt ceiling was raised 7 or 8 times during the last administration. And here we have the first black president of the United States, of whom Mitch McConnell said it was the mission of every Republican to ensure that Barack Obama was a one-term president, more important than jobs or the economy, and they (the Repubs) won't raise the debt ceiling once. Rather to expound on the gross hypocrisy, I'll just reference the right wing Messiah:

Whatever? That's so adult, isn't it? The fact remains that the debt ceiling was raised 7 or 8 times during the last administration. And here we have the first black president of the United States, of whom Mitch McConnell said it was the mission of every Republican to ensure that Barack Obama was a one-term president, more important than jobs or the economy, and they (the Repubs) won't raise the debt ceiling once. Rather to expound on the gross hypocrisy, I'll just reference the right wing Messiah:

Responding to your post in a like manner is not immature. That you continue in such though is telling.

Explain how defaulting on the national debt will lead to higher employment.

To whom much is given , much is required. I 'm sorry that your humanitarianism is so limited and so self-serving. Mine is not.

To whom is much given?

And what is required of those who have earned much?

For Warren Buffett and all those 'compassionate' folks that feel they need to pay more in taxes and just can't wait until Congress gets around to it:

http://www.fms.treas.gov/faq/moretopics_gifts.html

Gifts to the United States Government

How do I make a contribution to the U.S. government?

Citizens who wish to make a general donation to the U.S. government may send contributions to a specific account called "Gifts to the United States." This account was established in 1843 to accept gifts, such as bequests, from individuals wishing to express their patriotism to the United States. Money deposited into this account is for general use by the federal government and can be available for budget needs. These contributions are considered an unconditional gift to the government. Financial gifts can be made by check or money order payable to the United States Treasury and mailed to the address below.

Gifts to the United States
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Credit Accounting Branch
3700 East-West Highway, Room 622D
Hyattsville, MD 20782

Any tax-related questions regarding these contributions should be directed to the Internal Revenue ServiceExit the FMS Web site at (800) 829-1040.

For Warren Buffett and all those 'compassionate' folks that feel they need to pay more in taxes and just can't wait until Congress gets around to it: http://www.fms.treas.gov/faq/moretopics_gifts.html

Tax-evaders who use legal loopholes to escape must be yoked to the harness of the common good, since they reap so much benefit from America.

Don't worry, your Walgreen payroll taxes won't go up and the additional revenue will keep Medicare and Social Security going so you can collect.

To pay more than those who haven't earned as much, of course. Because they can.
So what you're saying is that those who've worked harder, been at the office 8-5 every day, been more sucessful and suceeded where others have failed need to pay up because obviously they can help others and they don't deserve their cash, the people who work 8:30-4:45 do because obviously its not their fault that they're lazy, its just genetics.
Let the people who work hard and better reap more, let those who do the average work reap the average reward(and as a chronic lazy person I can tell you that its not hard to do the average) and let the lazy pricks get what's coming to them... nothing

Income tax is slavery.

There's a lot of people who don't pay income taxes, and they're putting $50,000, $75,000, $100,000 and up into their pockets by just lying on their tax form. If they even turn one in.

Anyone trying to defend the income tax is short sited, and/or a crazy marxist.

Back