Gas Prices up 50 Percent Since Kamala Harris Took Office

so??
the US oil producers are still out producing any month they had under Trump.
and did you ever think , well that was a stupid question we all know you don't think at all.
any ways when Trump let the US oil industry almost go under completely the oil drillers got rid of a lot of their rigs , some scraped them, some dismantled some, so there were a lot less rigs to put back on line when Biden took over and it takes time to build new ones
Have a nice day
And it took them 3 years to get there. Trump increased production by 146% Biden increased it by 118% If Harris/biden had increased production at the same rate that Trump did we should be producing 16,335 a month not 13,215 like they are. When they build new rigs they take the not worn out parts off of old rigs and add the new parts they need. The rigs that get scrapped are junk anyway. My partner (a petroleum geologist before med school) bought a rig from Wyoming refurbished it and put it to work in the Permian basin. I have some shares in a few wells we drilled with that rig. He finally sold it. He found it easier to pay someone rather than worrying about things breaking.

and did I ever say they didn't??????
they are doing it now so they don't have to do it later. MY point to you is they really do NOT need to do it now the pressure is very high and it would take years for the wells to drop to levels where they would need to shut them down and frack to get more gas.
as I said they drilled this one back in 1985 or 86 an it still has to be regulated because the pressure is still high.
and that has been almost 40 years .
Have a nice day
"most of the wells that are in the Marcellus natural gas fields do not need to be fracked"
Tbird

Are you positive your particular well has not been fracked. They have been fracking for over 70 years.

They generally frack new wells as part of completion. In fact 95% of all wells are fracked. It is rare that they aren't. I'd like to see your proof that the wells in your particular area aren't fracked. Fracking has led to a whole new era of gas production. It makes gas MUCH more plentiful. That means more cheaper clean energy.

Last edited:
And it took them 3 years to get there. Trump increased production by 146% Biden increased it by 118% If Harris/biden had increased production at the same rate that Trump did we should be producing 16,335 a month not 13,215 like they are. When they build new rigs they take the not worn out parts off of old rigs and add the new parts they need. The rigs that get scrapped are junk anyway. My partner (a petroleum geologist before med school) bought a rig from Wyoming refurbished it and put it to work in the Permian basin. I have some shares in a few wells we drilled with that rig. He finally sold it. He found it easier to pay someone rather than worrying about things breaking.
HELLO!!!! moron did you forget that over 106 US Oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and OUT of business for good because of Trump's inaction, and there were NOT as many oil drilling and producing companies in business as when Trump took over and there wasn't as many drilling rigs still around and intact.
MAYBE just MAYBE that just could be the reason for the US oil industry not being able to increase their production as fast or as much under Biden as they did under Trump.
put them on a level playing field I would think the increase would have been just as large under Biden as under Trump.
Have a nice day

"most of the wells that are in the Marcellus natural gas fields do not need to be fracked"
Tbird

They generally frack new wells as part of completion. In fact 95% of all wells are fracked. It is rare that they aren't. I'd like to see your proof that the wells in your particular area aren't fracked. Fracking has led to a whole new era of gas production. It makes gas MUCH more plentiful. That means more cheaper clean energy.
and as I said they do it when they first drill them so they don't have to do it later and the wells will keep producing longer .
My ex father in law bought a place that had one , it was drilled in the early 1900's and supplied a small village of about 600 families with all their gas needs for over 40 years , and that is another well that is on the edge of the Marcellus gas fields.
and it wasn't until into the late 1960s that it even got bailed and when they did that they did a minor fracking on it , and as of now it is still supplying about 10 homes with all the gas they need.
and again at least in this section of the Marcellus gas fields they do not need to frack they just do it so they don't have to shut a well down later to increase it's production
Have a nice day

Gas Prices up 50 Percent Since Kamala Harris Took Office

Americans are largely unable to find the “joy” Democrats have touted, especially when they hit the gas pumps, as prices have risen 50 percent since Vice President Kamala Harris has been in the White House.According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, not seasonally adjusted, the cost of gasoline has risen 50 percent since January 2021.

This is a stark reality Americans are all too familiar with. During the second year of the Biden-Harris administration, gas prices actually broke record highs several times.As it stands, the highest recorded average price for regular unleaded gasoline is $5.016, recorded on June 14, 2022. Diesel reached an all-time high five days later, reaching $5.816 on June 19, 2022, according to data from AAA.

A two year old article??

That's the best you got?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't know if this link will post right but here goes.
It is a very interesting link about Fracking.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...eal-in-the-harris-trump-battle/ar-AA1pLdfo?oc
“There’s a robust body of evidence demonstrating that communities that live near fracking wells have a greater risk of a range of health outcomes, and the evidence is strongest for health impacts to children,” said Nicole Deziel, associate professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health.

A 2022 study from Yale found that Pennsylvania children who lived near fracking sites were more likely to develop leukemia. A 2023 study from the University of Pittsburgh linked it to lymphoma.

accompanying that is all this ancient water that’s also trapped deep below ground and that contains many contaminants, like lead, arsenic and radioactive material” noting that this creates a wastewater problem and the potential for water contamination.
and once you contaminate peoples fresh well water their well can not be used,
But people on the right don't give a shit if people don't have fresh CLEAN drinking water.

these are just some of the things that a lot of people are not know about and are some of the reasons some people are against fracking.
Have a nice day

Back