GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Just like I said about you. You make a claim and expect it to be accepted because you said so then refuse to do the same when it's not what you want to hear.

Fucking lazy bastard.

LMAO!! Oh, so posting a location is some other thread, in a forum I haven't posted in in years, is giving me specific directions?? LOL! You are sure going to lengths to hide it.

Come on down to Atlanta and tell me when & where you will be. I'll be there.

That you can kick my ass.

Same thing.

Oh I know I can kick your ass. I have known people like you. You talk all tough, and even act like you want to fight, until someone calls your bluff. They you back away talking crap that it wasn't an insult if I knew it wasn't true, hiding behind hidden directions or the like.

I would be happy to prove it to you. Come meet me. If you kick my ass I will happily admit it on the open forum.

LMAO!! Oh, so posting a location is some other thread, in a forum I haven't posted in in years, is giving me specific directions?? LOL! You are sure going to lengths to hide it.

Come on down to Atlanta and tell me when & where you will be. I'll be there.

So your claim is I posted it on some other forum to which I've never been? Sad, son. Shows desperation and FEAR.

Come to where I posted the directions on this forum.

Oh I know I can kick your ass. I have known people like you. You talk all tough, and even act like you want to fight, until someone calls your bluff. They you back away talking crap that it wasn't an insult if I knew it wasn't true, hiding behind hidden directions or the like.

I would be happy to prove it to you. Come meet me. If you kick my ass I will happily admit it on the open forum.

To know something like that, it would have had to already happened. Since it hasn't, nor could it, saying you could is a lie.

The directions aren't hidden. Unlike you, I posted them and on open forum. All you have is a claim that you did it privately and an excuse why you won't do what I did.

That's funny. You don't see your mistake and poor assumption in that last statement.

Last edited:
I've posted where. Not my fault you refuse to use them. Appears you're hiding. If you could kick my ass like you claimed, you would follow those directions.

You post them in other forums or whatever and expect me to search for them? You are a coward. I am not playing "Where's Waldo" for directions.

So your claim is I posted it on some other forum to which I've never been? Sad, son. Shows desperation and FEAR.

Come to where I posted the directions on this forum.

No, I sent the directions in a message to your account. Only you can see them. But you can see them.

Or skip all this and come down and meet me anywhere you want.

There's another lie.

Then where are these directions? For someone who once threw a fit because I refused to give my home address, you certainly seem unwilling to meet me.

I don't care for games. Give the direction to me or admit you are a coward.

Then where are these directions? For someone who once threw a fit because I refused to give my home address, you certainly seem unwilling to meet me.

I don't care for games. Give the direction to me or admit you are a coward.

I gave the directions. That you refuse to follow them is your choice.

If you don't like games, quit playing them.

I sent the PM to 2 people on these forums. The other person got it. Funny that you claim you didn't.

Let me know when you will give the direction to me, or when you will be down.

Funny you expect me to believe a liar like you.

I gave the directions in OPEN forum. More guts than you'll ever have.

Funny you expect me to believe a liar like you.

I gave the directions in OPEN forum. More guts than you'll ever have.

I have not seen them. I checked your last 100 posts last night, and I have read your posts in our discussions. Where are they posted?

Got to admit my contributions on these college football threads is a bit cynical, but this like the third type thread on the topic that in a short period of time evolves into a personal conflict between two posters, neither that offer anything other than insults

My recommendation would be that you two need to get out more, lot more, at least move on so that those who might have on opinion on the topic can continue

How about those Army and Navy teams?

Back