GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

That's you claim. Why should I believe YOU? Seems you're practicing the typical left wing double standard. Expect someone to believe you because you said so yet refuse to believe someone else because it isn't what you want to hear.

Fine, I will get it verified by the man who runs the system.

Before we go any farther, let me clarify what has happened.

#1 - You are saying you did not receive a PM from me.
#2 - You are saying you sent a PM to me giving me specific directions.

Is that right?

Before we go any farther, let me clarify what has happened.

#1 - You are saying you did not receive a PM from me.
#2 - You are saying you sent a PM to me giving me specific directions.

Is that right?

No to both.

You're saying you sent one
No claim on my part was ever made about a PM.

YOu claimed to have given me specific directions.

I gave specific directions on open forum. You say you don't believe me yet expect me to believe you.

On top of that, others on this forum have posted pictures on open forum claiming it was me and where I live.

Jeez, you are really going to some lengths to avoid meeting me face to face.

Just an internet wannabe, huh?

I'm not the one claiming he knows he can whip someone's ass and saying he'll pay $100 to "come down". What's next, are you going to claim your dad can beat up mine? What are you, 10?

I'm not the one making claims about himself or others that aren't true. You are.

I have not made a single claim about me that is not true. Any claim I made about you are either true or opinion.

YOu have obviously made claim that are blatant lies.

I'm not the one claiming he knows he can whip someone's ass and saying he'll pay $100 to "come down". What's next, are you going to claim your dad can beat up mine? What are you, 10?

No, I am sure I can kick your ass. And judging from your hiding from me, you believe it too.

I didn't offer to pay you $100 to come down. I offered you $100 to repeat what you have said about my late wife to my face.

Just let me know when and where.

As for you posting directions, I have looked through your last 100 posts and there are not directions. Either you posted something in another thread, edited your post after we had moved on, or you are lying again.

I would be happy to come up there. Let me know where.

I gave specific directions on open forum. You say you don't believe me yet expect me to believe you.

On top of that, others on this forum have posted pictures on open forum claiming it was me and where I live.

Unless you posted it on a forum we were talking, it is just bullshit. I am not searching through every post on JPP. YOu can man up or you can be seen as a coward.

I have not made a single claim about me that is not true. Any claim I made about you are either true or opinion.

YOu have obviously made claim that are blatant lies.

I bet you think you can use yourself as a source. You can't.

Your problem is you consider your opinion facts.

Unless you posted it on a forum we were talking, it is just bullshit. I am not searching through every post on JPP. YOu can man up or you can be seen as a coward.

Just like I said about you. You make a claim and expect it to be accepted because you said so then refuse to do the same when it's not what you want to hear.

Fucking lazy bastard.

No, I am sure I can kick your ass. And judging from your hiding from me, you believe it too.

I didn't offer to pay you $100 to come down. I offered you $100 to repeat what you have said about my late wife to my face.

Just let me know when and where.

As for you posting directions, I have looked through your last 100 posts and there are not directions. Either you posted something in another thread, edited your post after we had moved on, or you are lying again.

I would be happy to come up there. Let me know where.

I've posted where. Not my fault you refuse to use them. Appears you're hiding. If you could kick my ass like you claimed, you would follow those directions.

Back