GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

There you go back and forth again. You mention beyond 10 years then run from it when it's shown to not be positive. Pick one and stick with it.

Calling you out for being a fair weather fan isn't fixation. If you want to be wishy washy, that's your choice.

My opinion matters or you wouldn't keep coming back trying to defend yourself. You've said that more than once yet you keep coming back for more punishment.

You've shown you're the typical Alabama fair weather fan.

Punishment? I have humiliated you time and time again. And yet you still try coming after me.

Yes, you are obsessed.

It was posted as a joke, and people found it funny. You said it must be democrats, so one can only assume you think republicans don't have a sense of humor.

Jokes are funny. That was neither.

Assume? Yes you are an ass for thinking you know anything about anything.

It's not attack to state the fact that you cried and begged for me to stop saying anything about a dark situation where you had long walks down hospital hallways.

It is an obsession to continue to attack someone, in any way you can. It is a sick fuck who tells lies about and continually brings up someone's deceased spouse.

And if you ever decide to meet me, I will be happy to beat your ass for it. But I doubt you will ever have the balls for that.

It is an obsession to continue to attack someone, in any way you can. It is a sick fuck who tells lies about and continually brings up someone's deceased spouse.

And if you ever decide to meet me, I will be happy to beat your ass for it. But I doubt you will ever have the balls for that.

Since it's not an attack, so much for your claim.

It's not a lie when you cried and begged.

You couldn't kick your own ass. What makes you think you could kick anyone else's ass?

Go cry some more for you late wife, punk. Maybe your current whore can console you.

Since it's not an attack, so much for your claim.

It's not a lie when you cried and begged.

You couldn't kick your own ass. What makes you think you could kick anyone else's ass?

Go cry some more for you late wife, punk. Maybe your current whore can console you.

Not an attack? lol Of course. I guess you talk to everyone and perpetually demean everyone. Hardly.

The things you said about my late wife were lies. I asked you to stop. I did not cry. I attempted to appeal to your sense of decency. Which I think we have established does not exist. And if it is not a personal attack, why would you make the vile claims you did? What other purpose could it possibly have?

And I know I could kick your ass. If you were any kind of a man you would meet me and see what happens. But you are scared. And for good reason.

Not an attack? lol Of course. I guess you talk to everyone and perpetually demean everyone. Hardly.

The things you said about my late wife were lies. I asked you to stop. I did not cry. I attempted to appeal to your sense of decency. Which I think we have established does not exist. And if it is not a personal attack, why would you make the vile claims you did? What other purpose could it possibly have?

And I know I could kick your ass. If you were any kind of a man you would meet me and see what happens. But you are scared. And for good reason.

Only a pussy would consider it an attack.

You cried and begged, of course. You claim it doesn't exist. For US to establish it, both would have to agree. You can't agree on my behalf. Like you said, I don't have to explain a damn thing about what I do and why I do it.

For you to know, it would have had to happen. Since it hasn't, and never will, saying you know is meaningless. I came to your fucking bar and you weren't there. Your had nothing but excuses for not showing up. Apparently you were scared. And for good reason.

From the linked article: "The City of Tuscaloosa Facebook page jokingly posted about grief counseling for fans struggling to cope...". (the boldface is mine)

I thought it was hilarious.

I remember when LSU won the NC in 2003, I never thought I'd see it happen in my lifetime before then. And then about a day later it was life as usual, no big deal. Then it happened again in 2007. Same thing. Same when they loose. Not a big deal a day later.
Reminds me of a quote I saved from an old friend he gave in an interview.

"Life is transient and uncertain – the Scriptures say we are but a “vapor”, a “breath”, and “dust”. And yet it also says we have “eternity in our hearts.” Any achievements in a career or an avocation are likewise transient and temporary, and, curiously, it is only with that perspective that they can be truly enjoyed. Once they become an obsession or a solitary focus the enjoyment of participating and even succeeding rapidly dissipates." - Mark Meyers (not a famous guy)

Pretty amazing perspective to come up with that spontaneously.

Only a pussy would consider it an attack.

You cried and begged, of course. You claim it doesn't exist. For US to establish it, both would have to agree. You can't agree on my behalf. Like you said, I don't have to explain a damn thing about what I do and why I do it.

For you to know, it would have had to happen. Since it hasn't, and never will, saying you know is meaningless. I came to your fucking bar and you weren't there. Your had nothing but excuses for not showing up. Apparently you were scared. And for good reason.

You never came to the bar. You never asked the doorman to call me. And, if you DID come to Atlanta, you snuck in without letting me know ahead of time. Like a coward.

And yes, it is an attack. The first time you said the disgusting things about my late wife I reacted. Since then you have continued doing it. There is no reason for a decent human being to make such disgusting claims about someone's late wife but to get under their skin. And that is a personal attack.

I would be happy to meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I have told you that. But you refuse.
I would be happy to come to you. But you keep hiding like a coward. You started off talking all badass. Why not show what a badass you are and meet me? Come to Atlanta. I'll pay for your medical expenses and make sure you get back home in one piece.

I remember when LSU won the NC in 2003, I never thought I'd see it happen in my lifetime before then. And then about a day later it was life as usual, no big deal. Then it happened again in 2007. Same thing. Same when they loose. Not a big deal a day later.
Reminds me of a quote I saved from an old friend he gave in an interview.

"Life is transient and uncertain – the Scriptures say we are but a “vapor”, a “breath”, and “dust”. And yet it also says we have “eternity in our hearts.” Any achievements in a career or an avocation are likewise transient and temporary, and, curiously, it is only with that perspective that they can be truly enjoyed. Once they become an obsession or a solitary focus the enjoyment of participating and even succeeding rapidly dissipates." - Mark Meyers (not a famous guy)

Pretty amazing perspective to come up with that spontaneously.

When a game is on, I am an intense a fan as I have seen. But when it ends I try to be a good fan. Someone from here showed up on another site I frequent and commented that he appreciated how well I took the loss. My rules for being a good fan are that I don't whine or throw fits when we lose, and I don't gloat when we win. Other than a very few times someone had talked major shit before the game, I do my best to live by that.

When a game is on, I am an intense a fan as I have seen. But when it ends I try to be a good fan. Someone from here showed up on another site I frequent and commented that he appreciated how well I took the loss. My rules for being a good fan are that I don't whine or throw fits when we lose, and I don't gloat when we win. Other than a very few times someone had talked major shit before the game, I do my best to live by that.

The only thing that make a loss linger for me is when a really really bad call determined the outcome of the game.
E.g., the no call blatant pass interference in the Saints - Rams playoff game last yr.

You never came to the bar. You never asked the doorman to call me. And, if you DID come to Atlanta, you snuck in without letting me know ahead of time. Like a coward.

And yes, it is an attack. The first time you said the disgusting things about my late wife I reacted. Since then you have continued doing it. There is no reason for a decent human being to make such disgusting claims about someone's late wife but to get under their skin. And that is a personal attack.

I would be happy to meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I have told you that. But you refuse.
I would be happy to come to you. But you keep hiding like a coward. You started off talking all badass. Why not show what a badass you are and meet me? Come to Atlanta. I'll pay for your medical expenses and make sure you get back home in one piece.

You claim I didn't and use meaningless question to pretend you have proven it.

Keep crying, cunt. What we both know is that your wife is dead and mine isn't. I have what you don't have.

Tough talk from someone whose wife died solely to get out of a worthless marriage. You've done nothing but talk badass making claims of what you COULD do pretending you know you could do it.

You've done nothing but gloat about win and refuse to talk about the losing seasons. If you'e going to lie, at least not be so obvious about it.

You claim I didn't and use meaningless question to pretend you have proven it.

Keep crying, cunt. What we both know is that your wife is dead and mine isn't. I have what you don't have.

Tough talk from someone whose wife died solely to get out of a worthless marriage. You've done nothing but talk badass making claims of what you COULD do pretending you know you could do it.

I say you didn't come to Atlanta and go to my bar. If you did, you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming and you didn't mention my name to the doorman. So either way, you didn't want to meet me.

First you accuse me of saying something that is unproven. Then you go with "...se wife died solely to get out of a worthless marriage."? lol Absolute bullshit. And again, what is the point of such a remark (on what you do not know) except as an attack?

I am sure I could do what I have said I could do. If you would stop hiding, I would be happy to prove it. Let me know when & where you will be in Atlanta. Or come to the place I described in my private message and knock on my door.

You've done nothing but gloat about win and refuse to talk about the losing seasons. If you'e going to lie, at least not be so obvious about it.

I have not gloated. I am proud of what my team has done. That is not gloating.

Now, if you ever grew a pair and come to meet me, I will happily gloat about beating your ass.

I say you didn't come to Atlanta and go to my bar. If you did, you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming and you didn't mention my name to the doorman. So either way, you didn't want to meet me.

First you accuse me of saying something that is unproven. Then you go with "...se wife died solely to get out of a worthless marriage."? lol Absolute bullshit. And again, what is the point of such a remark (on what you do not know) except as an attack?

I am sure I could do what I have said I could do. If you would stop hiding, I would be happy to prove it. Let me know when & where you will be in Atlanta. Or come to the place I described in my private message and knock on my door.

All false statements.

You claim things you don't know then accuse someone of doing the same. Typical left winger.

Funny how you pretend to be a tough guy and talk about someone hiding then claim to have provided information in a PRIVATE message. Someone that claims to be so tough and is sure he could do what he says wouldn't hide like that. Afraid to post in open forum, huh?

Back