GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

So far, Alabama has played 1 highly ranked opponent. They are 0 - 1 against that highly ranked opponent.

Georgia doubted SC could beat them. Speculation is nothing but guessing. What you need to focus on is what has happened to this point. Auburn plays competition, Alabama plays cream puffs.

What I need to do is enjoy my team, watching the games and enjoying the current run. Anything else is irrelevant.

What you think I need to do doesn't mean shit. Although I will give you kudos for becoming a student of the game. But your opinion doesn't matter to me.

What I need to do is enjoy my team, watching the games and enjoying the current run. Anything else is irrelevant.

What you think I need to do doesn't mean shit. Although I will give you kudos for becoming a student of the game. But your opinion doesn't matter to me.

What you're doing is ignoring the fact that Auburn has actually played respectable teams and Alabama got their ass whipped by the only one they've played so far.

Whether you do it or not is your choice. That you need to do it is a fact, son.

I've been a student of the game. Actually, I've been the instructor and have schooled you on just how much of a cream puff schedule Alabama has. They're like the bully picking on the smaller guy and when the big guy comes around, it's a different story.

Hopefully whatever the fuck happened to your late wife will get you 100x harder.

What you're doing is ignoring the fact that Auburn has actually played respectable teams and Alabama got their ass whipped by the only one they've played so far.

Whether you do it or not is your choice. That you need to do it is a fact, son.

I've been a student of the game. Actually, I've been the instructor and have schooled you on just how much of a cream puff schedule Alabama has. They're like the bully picking on the smaller guy and when the big guy comes around, it's a different story.

Hopefully whatever the fuck happened to your late wife will get you 100x harder.

No, you have not been a student of the game. For a couple of years you have been clueless.

Yes, this year is an easy schedule. Other years, not so much. And the post season is always tough.

Oh, and that you think I need to do it doesn't change a damn thing. I do what I want, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Sound familiar?

No, you have not been a student of the game. For a couple of years you have been clueless.

Yes, this year is an easy schedule. Other years, not so much. And the post season is always tough.

Oh, and that you think I need to do it doesn't change a damn thing. I do what I want, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Sound familiar?

I've forgotten more than a biased person like you ever knew.

Last year was an easy schedule. Are you going to claim The Citadel or Arkansas State has a chance to beat Alabama last year?

You do what your told by your new whore. She drags you around like the typical metrosexual you are.

Never said you were going to do what you were told. Just said what you should do. If you want to choose to remain a loser, be my guest.

I've forgotten more than a biased person like you ever knew.

Last year was an easy schedule. Are you going to claim The Citadel or Arkansas State has a chance to beat Alabama last year?

You do what your told by your new whore. She drags you around like the typical metrosexual you are.

Never said you were going to do what you were told. Just said what you should do. If you want to choose to remain a loser, be my guest.

No, they probably didn't have much of a chance of beating Alabama. I say "probably" because no one thought Appalachian State would beat Michigan or that Troy would beat Nebraska. Occasionally the little guys win.

As far as last year, no Arkansas State and Citadel weren't big threats. Although, The Citadel did something that neither MS State or LSU managed to do, even though they were ranked in the top 25. The Citadel scored against Alabama. As for ranked teams, Alabama played 6 teams that ended the season ranked in the top 25, and beat 5 of them. That includes 2 teams that finished in the top 10.

No, they probably didn't have much of a chance of beating Alabama. I say "probably" because no one thought Appalachian State would beat Michigan or that Troy would beat Nebraska. Occasionally the little guys win.

As far as last year, no Arkansas State and Citadel weren't big threats. Although, The Citadel did something that neither MS State or LSU managed to do, even though they were ranked in the top 25. The Citadel scored against Alabama. As for ranked teams, Alabama played 6 teams that ended the season ranked in the top 25, and beat 5 of them. That includes 2 teams that finished in the top 10.

Troy is anything but one of the "little guys".

None of those cream puffs ever had a chance of beating Alabama. You know it, I know it, and Nick Saban knows it. That you have to go back to 2007 makes your claim more meaningless than it already was.

Arkansas State and The Citadel weren't threats at all. Any time a coach says something like that they're doing it for the media and their idiot fans.

Alabama plays a nothing schedule. The sooner you realize it, the better you'll feel.

The Citadel scored against players that would be better off staying in the locker room against teams like LSU or MSU. Not a valid comparison. That's the same type of thing as a mentally ill male claiming he's a woman thinking HE did something when HE won an athletic event against real women.

I see Alabama puckered their way into the #4 ranking. If those rankings stay the same, LSU will get a chance to whip their ass again in the semi-final game.

Troy is anything but one of the "little guys".

None of those cream puffs ever had a chance of beating Alabama. You know it, I know it, and Nick Saban knows it. That you have to go back to 2007 makes your claim more meaningless than it already was.

Arkansas State and The Citadel weren't threats at all. Any time a coach says something like that they're doing it for the media and their idiot fans.

Alabama plays a nothing schedule. The sooner you realize it, the better you'll feel.

The Citadel scored against players that would be better off staying in the locker room against teams like LSU or MSU. Not a valid comparison. That's the same type of thing as a mentally ill male claiming he's a woman thinking HE did something when HE won an athletic event against real women.

I see Alabama puckered their way into the #4 ranking. If those rankings stay the same, LSU will get a chance to whip their ass again in the semi-final game.

Can you tell me a team that plays no cupcakes?

As for what I realize or don't, I realize I enjoy being a Bama fan. The rest? Who gives a shit.

Can you tell me a team that plays no cupcakes?

As for what I realize or don't, I realize I enjoy being a Bama fan. The rest? Who gives a shit.

This is about Alabama but I can understand why you'd want to try and divert.

Whether you realize it or not, that Alabama plays a nothing schedule is the truth. For it to be the truth isn't determined by whether you realize it or acknowledge it.

Just like the typical Alabama fan to only note the good and run like a pussy from the rest. Sounds like the typical Democrat.

Let me help you out with the creampuff question.

Was LSU really worried about losing to Georgia Southern, Northwestern State or Utah State?

How about Georgia? Arkansas State, Murray State or Georgia Tech seem like big threats to the Bulldogs?

Maybe Clemson doesn't play cupcakes? With teams like Charlotte and Wofford, I guess they don't play tough teams either.

What about Ohio State? Maybe they don't play cupcakes? Oh wait, Florida Atlantic, Cincinnati and Miami of Ohio are big threats either.

I heard that auburn had one of the toughest schedules this year. Maybe no cupcakes? Hmmm, Tulane, Kent State, and Samford don't seem like powerhouse teams to me.

This is about Alabama but I can understand why you'd want to try and divert.

Whether you realize it or not, that Alabama plays a nothing schedule is the truth. For it to be the truth isn't determined by whether you realize it or acknowledge it.

Just like the typical Alabama fan to only note the good and run like a pussy from the rest. Sounds like the typical Democrat.

I'm certainly not a democrat. But that is neither here nor there.

I am a typical fan. Most fans look for the best and ignore everything else. And it doesn't matter. The truth is that even with the worst, I enjoy being a fan of my Crimson Tide. I have been a fan since the mid-1960s. But nothing I do, say, or post has any effect on the standings at the end of the year.

But what I have done is show that you are here solely to try to troll me. You obsession is showing again.

From the linked article: "The City of Tuscaloosa Facebook page jokingly posted about grief counseling for fans struggling to cope...". (the boldface is mine)

I thought it was hilarious.

Yes, I saw that it was a joke. They have a good sense of humor.

I'm certainly not a democrat. But that is neither here nor there.

I am a typical fan. Most fans look for the best and ignore everything else. And it doesn't matter. The truth is that even with the worst, I enjoy being a fan of my Crimson Tide. I have been a fan since the mid-1960s. But nothing I do, say, or post has any effect on the standings at the end of the year.

But what I have done is show that you are here solely to try to troll me. You obsession is showing again.

If it quacks like one . . .

Most Democrats look for the good and ignore everything else.

By your own words, you don't want to discuss beyond 10 years or so. By your own words your ignore everything but the best. To say "even in the worst" you're still a fan contradicts that. It makes you look foolish.

According to you, someone that has used "we" when mentioning Alabama, you play an important role in the overall success of Alabama. That means you do claim to have an effect on the standings.

You haven't shown anything but that you are a liar.

If it quacks like one . . .

Most Democrats look for the good and ignore everything else.

By your own words, you don't want to discuss beyond 10 years or so. By your own words your ignore everything but the best. To say "even in the worst" you're still a fan contradicts that. It makes you look foolish.

According to you, someone that has used "we" when mentioning Alabama, you play an important role in the overall success of Alabama. That means you do claim to have an effect on the standings.

You haven't shown anything but that you are a liar.

I don't see the need to discuss anything beyon 10 years in recent sports topics. If you would like to discuss sports history, feel free to make a thread.

Odd that you are so fixated on me alone. What does it matter what I think, do or say? You seem prepared to police my words here. But I have no need to listen to the like of you. You seem to think your opinion matters. It doesn't.

I haven't shown I am anything but a fan.

I don't see the need to discuss anything beyon 10 years in recent sports topics. If you would like to discuss sports history, feel free to make a thread.

Odd that you are so fixated on me alone. What does it matter what I think, do or say? You seem prepared to police my words here. But I have no need to listen to the like of you. You seem to think your opinion matters. It doesn't.

I haven't shown I am anything but a fan.

There you go back and forth again. You mention beyond 10 years then run from it when it's shown to not be positive. Pick one and stick with it.

Calling you out for being a fair weather fan isn't fixation. If you want to be wishy washy, that's your choice.

My opinion matters or you wouldn't keep coming back trying to defend yourself. You've said that more than once yet you keep coming back for more punishment.

You've shown you're the typical Alabama fair weather fan.

Back