GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

I hated losing Saturday night, but it was a really good game. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

You enjoyed it?
Anyway, you realize there is a possibility of a rematch in the CFP? In 2011 when there was one I really didn't believe LSU would win the rematch. I have way more confidence they would this yr. though.

You enjoyed it?
Anyway, you realize there is a possibility of a rematch in the CFP? In 2011 when there was one I really didn't believe LSU would win the rematch. I have way more confidence they would this yr. though.

Nah, we won't face them in a rematch. The only way Alabama gets in the playoff is if LSU looses 2 games. And then they wouldn't make it.

Yeah, I enjoyed the game. I love a good tough game. And LSU played a great game. We lost by 5 points. If it were not for the 2 stupid mistakes in the 1st quarter, we would probably have won. But "if I'da and I shoulda's" don't get you anywhere.

Georgia is a top ranked team that got beat by South Carolina. Does that mean a team ranked in the top 5 of the AP poll got beat by a tomato can?

That's not quite like OSU beating 2 win Maryland.
This week OSU plays Rutgers,who are worse then Maryland.
OSU is favored by 50 and a half points.
Rutgers should be in the MAC,not Big 10

Nah, we won't face them in a rematch. The only way Alabama gets in the playoff is if LSU looses 2 games. And then they wouldn't make it.

Yeah, I enjoyed the game. I love a good tough game. And LSU played a great game. We lost by 5 points. If it were not for the 2 stupid mistakes in the 1st quarter, we would probably have won. But "if I'da and I shoulda's" don't get you anywhere.

The scoreboard had a 5 point difference. The difference in play between the two was like day and night.

If Alabama wins out, they'll get into the playoffs. Bias in favor of Alabama has been shown before. No reason to think it won't happen again.

Last edited:
The scoreboard said 5 points. The difference in the play by both teams was like night and day.

If Alabama wins out, they'll get into the playoffs. Bias in favor of Alabama has been shown before. No reason to think it won't happen again.

That's probably true,I hope someone beats Alabama

I think Auburn has a good chance. They defended LSU better than Bama IMO and they are and will be better battle tested. They’ve got the toughest schedule in the SEC. Correction. The country.

Auburn will play 6 highly ranked teams. They plays teams whose combined W/L record is 50-34.

Let's compare that to Alabama who, when they finally played some competition, got their ass kicked despite there only being a 5 point difference. The teams Alabama have played have a combined W/L record of 40-45.

Auburn will play 6 highly ranked teams. They plays teams whose combined W/L record is 50-34.

Let's compare that to Alabama who, when they finally played some competition, got their ass kicked despite there only being a 5 point difference. The teams Alabama have played have a combined W/L record of 40-45.

What's the record of the Ohio State teams they have played?

Consider the 4 toughest games LSU played.
Texas, Auburn, Florida and Alabama. They were all close games. Three of those teams were in a position to do an end of the game onsides kick to try and eek out a win. (Or did all four of them?) So not much difference between those four when it came to playing LSU. Alabama - Auburn should be good.

Consider the 4 toughest games LSU played.
Texas, Auburn, Florida and Alabama. They were all close games. Three of those teams were in a position to do an end of the game onsides kick to try and eek out a win. (Or did all four of them?) So not much difference between those four when it came to playing LSU. Alabama - Auburn should be good.

There is a difference. All four of those were in the top 10 at the time LSU beat them. The only team Alabama played in the top 10 kicked their ass.

As far4 as the onside kick to win, LSU beat Florida by 14 and had the ball at the end of the game against Alabama.

That's probably true,I hope someone beats Alabama

auburn might still beat us. And there will be a bowl game. This is far from Alabama's best team. Partly it is a young team. And partly the assistant coaches has changed out.

The more aggressive offense is good, but I still like a tough defense.

auburn will have played 5 quality opponents. It was apparent early that Texas A&M was way over-rated.

So far auburn has played 3 highly ranked opponents. They are 1-2 against those highly ranked opponents. Beating Georgia is doubtful, so auburn may well be 1-3 against top ranked opponents when The Tide rolls into Jordan-Hare Stadium.

auburn will have played 5 quality opponents. It was apparent early that Texas A&M was way over-rated.

So far auburn has played 3 highly ranked opponents. They are 1-2 against those highly ranked opponents. Beating Georgia is doubtful, so auburn may well be 1-3 against top ranked opponents when The Tide rolls into Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Just as long as Auburn beats Bama!

So far, Alabama has played 1 highly ranked opponent. They are 0 - 1 against that highly ranked opponent.

Georgia doubted SC could beat them. Speculation is nothing but guessing. What you need to focus on is what has happened to this point. Auburn plays competition, Alabama plays cream puffs.

Back