Gee,......isnt it a crying shame......

Well, I guess you could expect Kamala to do those kinds of racist things,....afterall,...she IS married to a White guy. ;)
Stone is against Harris marrying whoever she wants, because he is a racist. He wants whites marrying whites, and Blacks marrying Blacks.

I wonder if it bothers him that I can get German citizenship in under an hour, and he has to hide his support of terrorism just to get into Germany as a tourist?

That Kamala put all those poor black people in jail for such minor charges? And all this at a time when support among blacks is sky rocketing for trump. Hmmmmmmmmm....... :) Well, I guess you could expect Kamala to do those kinds of racist things,....afterall,...she IS married to a White guy. ;)

:evilnod:
A Jewish man, goyim

That Kamala put all those poor black people in jail for such minor charges? And all this at a time when support among blacks is sky rocketing for trump. Hmmmmmmmmm....... :) Well, I guess you could expect Kamala to do those kinds of racist things,....afterall,...she IS married to a White guy. ;)

It’s racist to marry a white guy?

The number of migrants unlawfully crossing the U.S. southern border has continued to drop markedly in July, nearing a threshold that would require officials to lift a partial ban on asylum claims enacted by President Biden, according to internal government data obtained by CBS News.

It always drops this time of year. People are smart enough to recognize that crossing into the US through what is mostly desert at 100+ degrees is going to get them dead. So, they wait for things to cool off a bit. That happens every year.
July is on track to see the fifth consecutive monthly drop in migrant apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border and the lowest level in illegal immigration there since the fall of 2020, during the Trump administration, the internal Department of Homeland Security figures show.

So, that just says that the crossing rate is back down to where it was before Biden took office. Come about September-October, it'll start climbing again once things cool off a bit.
In early June, President Biden invoked a far-reaching presidential authority to suspend the entry of most migrants entering the U.S. illegally, effectively shutting off access to the American asylum system outside of official ports of entry.

1. Migrant crossings continue to plunge, nearing the level that would lift Biden's border crackdown
    The Hill on MSN · 5d
    Border arrests at lowest point in Biden presidency
And yet, they keep pouring in. The weather has had more effect on illegal entry than Biden.

Trump pushed for prison reform and released many of them.And her boss who she loves helped write laws to put poor blacks in prison.

Evidence?
she confessed to it.

and then she spent years as a close racist jailing hundreds of black men for doing the same thing she admitted doing.

and you must be a racist also for supporting her

she confessed to it.

and then she spent years as a close racist jailing hundreds of black men for doing the same thing she admitted doing.

and you must be a racist also for supporting her
ok

If you say so.

I dislike Trump for what I consider good reason, not because of his race or sex.
but you ARE willing to ignore her criminal past, just like trumpers with trump.

so, you are really like trumpers.

just admit that you're every bit as hate filled as they are.

but you ARE willing to ignore her criminal past, just like trumpers with trump.

so, you are really like trumpers.

just admit that you're every bit as hate filled as they are.
If its simply smoking dope, yes. Some laws are more serious than others.

If its simply smoking dope, yes. Some laws are more serious than others.
then you should certainly have issue with her persecution of hundreds of black men that did nothing more than what she did. But, no, you ignore that and try to turn it around claiming sexism or racism. All in order to willfully ignore your obviously bad choices.

then you should certainly have issue with her persecution of hundreds of black men that did nothing more than what she did. But, no, you ignore that and try to turn it around claiming sexism or racism. All in order to willfully ignore your obviously bad choices.
No, it was her job.

Back