Gender bender...

A valid point. I best be on my bestest of behaviors so Gumby won't go all internet Rambo on me again. Poor little leg humper, just bottles up all that anger.... then blows his wad.
I have a picture of a hippie running around with a grease pen writing on people's faces while calling them a bundle of wood.

Dumb & Dumber are really yucking it up on this one.

You guys make it official yet?
Awww. More people who think it is an insult to call other people what they fear they are. I feel sorry for people who repress themselves this way.

You should stand and be proud rather than projecting your fear onto others.

Awww. More people who think it is an insult to call other people what they fear they are. I feel sorry for people who repress themselves this way.

You should stand and be proud rather than projecting your fear onto others.

You see, Lorax believes in supporting the little leg humper so that he by comparison doesn't look quite so sad.

You see, Lorax believes in supporting the little leg humper so that he by comparison doesn't look quite so sad.

First of all,Onceler is in no way a sad or pathetic poster. You should both read more of his posts and see if you can learn something because both of your posting styles pale in comparison.

Secondly, you two are being really over-the-top mean about Cypress, and it is coming off rather juvenile.

First of all,Onceler is in no way a sad or pathetic poster. You should both read more of his posts and see if you can learn something because both of your posting styles pale in comparison.

Secondly, you two are being really over-the-top mean about Cypress, and it is coming off rather juvenile.

LMAO.... I agree, normally Lorax has more thoughtful responses than the one above. He is just still pissy about the fact that I am only 90% in agreement with him on global warming and not 100%.

Gumby brings upon himself everything he gets. Note the thread where I started in on him. It was only after he once again tried to create a strawman position for me. Then he acted in his normal... "how can you have such a position".

If you and Lorax etc... would quit trying to defend that idiot, he might actually learn not to be such a psychopathic little fool. Until then, everytime he attempts such stupidity, I am going to respond.

Wow, what a circle jerk. Can these two guys get a bedroom already?

Once again the violent homophobe goes to the "your gay" as an attempt to insult.

I am sure the gay community appreciates such a liberal open-minded idiot like you "supporting" them.

Supertool, I’d get a handle on this hate fetish you seem to have. It’s not healthy to become so emotionally invested in message boards. It’s kind of effeminate actually. Your anger management issues, perhaps, explain why you haven’t had a date or been laid in years. Given your profile – emotional, effeminate, single….republican – you should hit up Gaymatch.com, and try to meet someone who can calm you down. Good luck.

As for your wandering around the board and continually insulting Desh, USC, Onceler, etc. – I think most people here would agree with me, that you have been stunningly, and almost universally wrong on all the major issues of the last decade. From the Iraq war, to Bushonomics, to the economy, to global warming. Other than Dixie , I don’t think many of us could name a poster who has been wrong, so many times, so often. I mean, honestly: your voting record is: Bob Dole, George W. Bush, George W. Bush (again), and John McSame. That’s got to be the worst four consecutive voting decisions in the history of the United States . Which makes your participation on a political message boards, and your insults against liberals, so hilarious. You really ought to be sticking to sports forums, gay dating forums, or entertainment forums.

Try to get a little work done too, instead of wandering around the board in a rage.

Supertool, I’d get a handle on this hate fetish you seem to have. It’s not healthy to become so emotionally invested in message boards. It’s kind of effeminate actually. Your anger management issues, perhaps, explain why you haven’t had a date or been laid in years. Given your profile – emotional, effeminate, single….republican – you should hit up Gaymatch.com, and try to meet someone who can calm you down. Good luck.

As for your wandering around the board and continually insulting Desh, USC, Onceler, etc. – I think most people here would agree with me, that you have been stunningly, and almost universally wrong on all the major issues of the last decade. From the Iraq war, to Bushonomics, to the economy, to global warming. Other than Dixie , I don’t think many of us could name a poster who has been wrong, so many times, so often. I mean, honestly: your voting record is: Bob Dole, George W. Bush, George W. Bush (again), and John McSame. That’s got to be the worst four consecutive voting decisions in the history of the United States . Which makes your participation on a political message boards, and your insults against liberals, so hilarious. You really ought to be sticking to sports forums, gay dating forums, or entertainment forums.

Try to get a little work done too, instead of wandering around the board in a rage.

LMAO. Skewered!

Which makes your participation on a political message boards, and your insults against liberals, so hilarious. You really ought to be sticking to sports forums, gay dating forums, or entertainment forums.

Aww look, the little leg humper is getting angry again. How cute. Trying to act all sophisticated only to once again use "your gay" as an insult.

What's the matter Gumby... you too embarrassed by the fact that you got caught in such a blatant lie once again?

Don't worry though, I see that your enablers have once again patted you on the back for your above attempt. I just hope their continued encouragement of your behavior doesn't result in your psychopathic violent homophobic tendencies coming back to bite them in the ass.

Now be a good little boy and go hump their legs some more. Maybe this time they will give you a treat.

Bout time for Damo to drop back in and hump your leg a bit there SF ?

You two are the Masonic duo you know.

Bout time for Damo to drop back in and hump your leg a bit there SF ?

You two are the Masonic duo you know.

Aw look Gumby... US is coming to help you now too.

Seriously... is your mind so far gone that you are actually going to try to turn Gumbys affliction into something about Damo and myself?

That moron brings everything he gets upon himself. Do try to let the pathetic little leg humper stand on his own. Its the only way he will learn.

Back