Gender Part 2

Are we really supposed to care?

Some people seem to REALLY care about being "misgendered" don't they? Whats the point of pretending it doesn't matter when in fact these people lose their shit about it? So let's try again how does someone know their gender is "two spirit"?

Some people seem to REALLY care about being "misgendered" don't they? Whats the point of pretending it doesn't matter when in fact these people lose their shit about it? So let's try again how does someone know their gender is "two spirit"?

They just know. Same as you knowing you're a straight male.

They just know. Same as you knowing you're a straight male.

Whenever someone tries to claim that sexual orientation is "chosen" I always ask when they chose to be straight and if it is difficult to maintain that decision.

I find it so amazing that other people can't understand the simple concept that NOT EVERYONE HAS THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE OF LIFE AS THEY DO. Why does it bother some people that others have different experience of their gender? And more importantly: WHY DOES IT MATTER??????

People don't like to be misgendered. If you are a man would you like it if everyone just constantly referred to you as "she"? Probably not. So why not just accept that someone else may have a different experience of life than you do and just go with it? It literally costs you NOTHING.

The link below explains some of the many genders which supposedly exist. What I would like to know is how does someone know their gender is, "two spirit"? Or "omnigender"? Are we really to believe someone might know what it's like to be every gender from the nearly endless list of genders?

Who cares? Seriously. If you are cis-gendered heterosexual then be happy no one is attacking your existence. Live and let live! Why is that so fuckin' hard????? I don't get it. If Jane wants me to call her "Bill", I will call her Bill! If she wants me to call her "Jingle Jangle Junkplop" I will call her Jingle Jangle Junkplop. Why wouldn't I? It's not like it costs me anything. AND IT MAKES THE OTHER PERSON HAPPY!

Whenever someone tries to claim that sexual orientation is "chosen" I always ask when they chose to be straight and if it is difficult to maintain that decision.

I find it so amazing that other people can't understand the simple concept that NOT EVERYONE HAS THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE OF LIFE AS THEY DO. Why does it bother some people that others have different experience of their gender? And more importantly: WHY DOES IT MATTER??????

I always tell them they're bisexual if they claim it is chosen. My statement always puzzle them. Think about it... if you can choose, it means you're a bisexual. It's the definition!

People don't like to be misgendered. If you are a man would you like it if everyone just constantly referred to you as "she"? Probably not. So why not just accept that someone else may have a different experience of life than you do and just go with it? It literally costs you NOTHING.

So people do care about this shit unlike the dunce who asked, if we really are supposed to care about this.

The thing is I'm not a she no matter what think or what others call me. As to misgendering how would I be able to determine someones gender is "two spirit"?

As to your continued play to emotion its entirely boring.

Uh huh you said "know". Don't dance around.

Yes what about it? I "know" I'm straight because of physiological responses to women. My thoughts and feelings have no bearing on my being a man. I am man despite how I think or feel about it.

Who cares? Seriously. If you are cis-gendered heterosexual then be happy no one is attacking your existence. Live and let live! Why is that so fuckin' hard????? I don't get it. If Jane wants me to call her "Bill", I will call her Bill! If she wants me to call her "Jingle Jangle Junkplop" I will call her Jingle Jangle Junkplop. Why wouldn't I? It's not like it costs me anything. AND IT MAKES THE OTHER PERSON HAPPY!

You care. See more pretending

Yes what about it? I "know" I'm straight because of physiological responses to women. My thoughts and feelings have no bearing on my being a man. I am man despite how I think or feel about it.

In the same vein those people know who they are.

So people do care about this shit unlike the dunce who asked, if we really are supposed to care about this.

The thing is I'm not a she no matter what think or what others call me. As to misgendering how would I be able to determine someones gender is "two spirit"?

As to your continued play to emotion its entirely boring.

If someone introduces themselves to you and gives you their name, do you just randomly decide what name they SHOULD have and call them by that?

You find it "emotion" to be kind to people. I call it being kind. Apparently it's too much to ask of you?

Yes what about it? I "know" I'm straight because of physiological responses to women.

which you FEEL.

My thoughts and feelings have no bearing on my being a man. I am man despite how I think or feel about it.

But the point is some people who are NOT YOU (ie they don't have the same thoughts as you) have a different experience of their lives. One you can't imagine. I can't imagine it. I'm just glad I feel like the same biological sex I actually am.

But since trans people don't hurt me or scare me I'm more than happy to treat them like full humans with all the respect that entails. Why is it hard for you?

In the same vein those people know who they are.

How? I explained how I know I'm straight. My thoughts and feelings however are irrelevant to my gender, man. That's independent of my thoughts and feelings. I guess the same could be said for being straight.

which you FEEL.

But the point is some people who are NOT YOU (ie they don't have the same thoughts as you) have a different experience of their lives. One you can't imagine. I can't imagine it. I'm just glad I feel like the same biological sex I actually am.

But since trans people don't hurt me or scare me I'm more than happy to treat them like full humans with all the respect that entails. Why is it hard for you?

Yes. My gender, man, is not a feeling or a thought.

Back