Gender Part 2

How? I explained how I know I'm straight. My thoughts and feelings are irrelevant to my gender, man. That's independent of my thoughts and feelings. The same could be said for being straight.

I just explained it to you. A lesbian knows she is a woman and a lesbian. In fact more than often you can guess correctly at first glance.

How? I explained how I know I'm straight. My thoughts and feelings however are irrelevant to my gender, man. That's independent of my thoughts and feelings. I guess the same could be said for being straight.

Your thoughts and feelings DEFINE your gender. Your biological sex is what is set physically.

Learn the language.

No they don't.

No point because you fuckrards change it at will which only verifies this is all bullshit.

No, it's actually in the dictionary as being capable of being the "social/psychological" meaning which is what we are talking about here. This is no neologism.

No, it's actually in the dictionary as being capable of being the "social/psychological" meaning which is what we are talking about here. This is no neologism.

No you fucktards change definitions to fit the narrative. Good try though. I'd say B-

Back