Gender Part 2

You certainly are. LMFAO. And the vast majority of people claiming to be two spirit aren't either. The point is things arent true simply because someone thinks it of feels it.

I understand your point. You think sex and gender are the same. You think you can redefine words and expect people to listen to you. :laugh:

I understand your point. You think sex and gender are the same. You think you can redefine words and expect people to listen to you. :laugh:

You think you can change definitions and people will bend to your whim. Not only no but fuck no. I'll give you credit though at least you didn't pretend that things are true simply because people believe that thing is true. Anyone with a hint of sense knows that.

You think you can change definitions and people will bend to your whim. Not only no but fuck no. I'll give you credit though at least you didn't pretend that things are true simply because people believe that thing is true. Anyone with a hint of sense knows that.

I didn't change any definition, you did.

Then you have no clue. Glad that's settled.

The only clue I need is things aren't true simply because you believe them. No who is me is mentally healthy or past 10 years old thinks their gender is two spirit simply because they think it. What's the evidence someone is two spirit or any of the other 80+ genders?

The only clue I need is things aren't true simply because you believe them. No who is me is mentally healthy or past 10 years old thinks their gender is two spirit simply because they think it. What's the evidence someone is two spirit or any of the other 80+ genders?

MRI scans.

No. It's a recognized gender. You said people just know their gender. You said MRI scans are evidence of gender, of which two spirit is one. Dont cave now.

It's mainly transgender and intersex people. The rest are outliers. I assume "two spirit" to mean both male and female genders.

Back