Gender Part 2

I never said there is a MRI of a two spirit.

BTW, intersex is covered in the article you linked to.

AGAIN you said MRI was evidence of gender. Two spirit is a gender.

Yes. It's the only one with a physiological component. Point to any of the "genders" having such a component.

AGAIN you said MRI was evidence of gender. Two spirit is a gender.

Yes. It's the only one with a physiological component. Point to any of the "genders" having such a component.

You are hung on Indigenous people's term. Why?

There are MRI scans that suggest that transgender people's brains do identify as the opposite gender.

You are hung on Indigenous people's term. Why?

There are MRI scans that suggest that transgender people's brains do identify as the opposite gender.

No I'm using a term the woke morons claim is a gender. You're suggesting only indigenous people can be two spirit gender? I haven't seen that condition anywhere.

Not what you said. I want to know the evidence for someone claiming two spirit as a gender.

No I'm using a term the woke morons claim is a gender. You're suggesting only indigenous people can be two spirit gender? I haven't seen that condition anywhere.

Not what you said. I want to know the evidence for someone claiming two spirit as a gender.

Again, it is Indigenous term. They're very rare.

You can go and ask any Native American.

Again, it is Indigenous term. They're very rare.

You can go and ask any Native American.

Irrelevant. It's listed as a gender. Show me the MRI.

I do like how the article decides who can use the gender two spirit and who can't. There's nothing so tolerant as telling people what they can and can't identify as. The whole thing is steaming pile of dog shit

Irrelevant. It's listed as a gender. Show me the MRI.

I do like how the article decides who can use the gender two spirit and who can't. There's nothing so tolerant as telling people what they can and can't identify as. The whole thing is steaming pile of dog shit

I never claimed there's a MRI of two spirit. You're focused on an outlier. Why? I have never heard of anyone who claimed to be one. Have you?

I never claimed there's a MRI of two spirit. You're focused on an outlier. Why? I have never heard of anyone who claimed to be one. Have you?

For what is the 4th fucking time now you said MRIs are evidence of gender. Two spirit is a recognized gender, unless you're suggesting its bullshit. Don't like that one? Ok show me the MRI of an omnigender.

For what is the 4th fucking time now you said MRIs are evidence of gender. Two spirit is a recognized gender, unless you're suggesting its bullshit. Don't like that one? Ok show me the MRI of an omnigender.

Fucking no. Two spirit is a fucking Indigenous term that means both genders or third gender. You would be hard pressed to find one. The MRI scans were done on TRANSGENDER people.

Fucking no. Two spirit is a fucking Indigenous term that means both genders or third gender. You would be hard pressed to find one. The MRI scans were done on TRANSGENDER people.

What third gender? Two spirit? So MRIs aren't evidence of gender even though you claim they are and there are 80+ genders and the article said there is no finite number of genders.

giphy.gif

People don't like to be misgendered. If you are a man would you like it if everyone just constantly referred to you as "she"? Probably not. So why not just accept that someone else may have a different experience of life than you do and just go with it? It literally costs you NOTHING.
Perhaps you should learn to follow along. Your response should have been directed at AProudLefty. You just supported Yakuda's response to AProudLefty.

Oh, that's right, you couldn't distinguish between the two of them, and you were confused that the topic might have been about fossils that were being misgendered as "coal."

... and you seriously expect others to believe that you are a PhD? Tell me how that works out for you.

In the meantime, I have some graphics for you:

320113b682933522d3a72374e00c7403.jpg

6f8fba1b100b204191f0892038648620.jpg

cef89bf5669e2a705dd070703bb41c59.jpg

2ae1079d3119615490806d7885fc1fcb.jpg

Most deaf people know this stuff. Why don't you? Were you asleep in your deaf studies program?

There are only two genders. You can't have "evidence" of stuff that doesn't exist.

I think you got caught in one of those scams that takes advantage of the deaf on account of their vulnerability. You should probably sue.

giphy.gif

Back