Gender Part 2

Because fucked up people are easier to manipulate.

I mentioned to APL yesterday that this gender shit is just magical thinking. I pointed out that generally by age 10 magical thinking has faded in children. The idiot APL mocked me for thinking I was a psychiatrist. It's not like anyone could have looked that up for themselves but unless an "expert" tells them something they wont believe it. They are easily manipulated.
"I'll just do whatever 'the experts' tell me to do"... :palm:

Sure but I dont need to read a scientific paper to know that magical thinking has faded but the time a child reaches 10 year olds. If you still have magical thinking 10, 20 years later that means you're fucked up.
Are you an atheist, Yak?

BTW, Jean Piaget died in 1980. He did great work studying children, but those were early advances well over 40 years old.

Could be.

The most telling point about Trumpers is their fascination with trans people, gays and other members of the LGBTQ community. The proof is how many threads they have on the subject, including this one.

I'm only interested in what's going on in my own pants, not the pants of other men like Yak, TDAK, and the other JPP Trumpers so often do.

Back