General Board Discussion: who's the most hated poster on JPP?

Oh Boob. You're so hard on yourself. Please look up Mason and ask him for a recommendation on how to choose a good dominatrix. A good flogging will set you to rights!

You know about flogging ..but your fat ass stands out like a huge beacon . Im suprized when the light hits it you have not blinded men .

I vote for me.....by the way I am jelly of Legion......he's got a tribute thread about how close he is to 100k posts and nobody even noticed I passed that mark this month......

do you realize that means that lib'ruls said something stupid a hundred thousand times on this board since I got here?...../sits quietly and waits for #100,001......it won't be long.....

"Vote for Me"

"nobody even noticed I passed that mark this month"

PMP = 'ATTENTION WHORE'

:thumbsupgirl:

Most on here are leftie DEms - nearly all of you (not all, 99% of you) reply to posts, no matter the topic, with vitriol and absolute hate. Yet you leftie DEms tie your "anti-hate speech flag" to the mast while hating the American flag and spouting bile at every chance. You people happily see people sacked or arrested for hate speech because of your low level tolerance and snowflake mindset.
That you express disdain of people on a forum of whom you have never met and know nothing has to be the real pits of character.

Most on here are leftie DEms - nearly all of you (not all, 99% of you) reply to posts, no matter the topic, with vitriol and absolute hate. Yet you leftie DEms tie your "anti-hate speech flag" to the mast while hating the American flag and spouting bile at every chance. You people happily see people sacked or arrested for hate speech because of your low level tolerance and snowflake mindset.
That you express disdain of people on a forum of whom you have never met and know nothing has to be the real pits of character.

the forum is overwhelmingly right wingers

the forum is overwhelmingly right wingers
Well that just proves the apathy and passive approach by the right wingers no wonder Biden won. They cant even "fight" back on this forum at a bunch of illiterate incompetents incapable of discussing anything, including their own boy - sleepy joe and their party the Dems.

If being called out on the disinformation or misleading information that you post is hate, then so be it.

Well that just proves the apathy and passive approach by the right wingers no wonder Biden won. They cant even "fight" back on this forum at a bunch of illiterate incompetents incapable of discussing anything, including their own boy - sleepy joe and their party the Dems.

You post this kind of tripe, then you whine when you get rebuked, and call it hate.

You post this kind of tripe, then you whine when you get rebuked, and call it hate.

I dont seek approval. I also NEVER insult individual forum members EXCEPT in response to their starting with insults. so I think I am fair.. that'll do for me. You may wish to elaborate on what "rebuke" means in your context. I dont mind being rebuked. People REBUKE each other but on respectful disagreements. Insults are another matter and are NOT rebukes.

Back