Genocidal Jews using Palestinian children as shields.

HAMAS:

hamas-still.jpg

Lest we forget...

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The tunnels in Gaza are legal. Any country can build tunnels wherever they like and for whatever reason. In the case of the Palestinian

resistance , the genocidal Jews have imposed an ILLEGAL blockade on their country for over ten years - so they built tunnels to bring in

equipment , food and medicines from Egypt whenever they could. Again- it is perfectly legal for them to do this.
The genocidal Jews keep watch over Palestine with satellites, drones and overflights. If they see any Palestinians ' acting suspiciously '

then they kill them. Of course, it's perfectly legal for Palestinians to act however they like in their own country. So the resistance tunnels

enable the Palestinians to move around , unobserved, in their own country. Should these tunnels be constructed beneath hospitals, schools

or anywhere else they are LEGAL. What is ILLEGAL is for the genocidal Jews to incinerate hospitals, schools or anywhere else with men,

women and children inside them.
The difference between Palestinians and genocidal Jews ' using human shields ' is that there is absolutely no point in the resistance ' hiding

' among the general population- which it is perfectly legal for them to do- as the genocidal Jews have no qualms about killing any

Palestinians that they see, men women or children. On the other hand, genocidal Jews strapping Palestinian children to the fronts of their

armored vehicles is ILLEGAL and constitutes a war crime.
So- the claim that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields is a nonsense . The criminals, again, are the genocidal Jews. That is the way

it has always been- and that is the way it will remain as long as there is international and humanitarian law- both of which the genocidal

Jews want destroyed.

You lying terrorist pile of shit.
Aw, you're butt-hurt at the thought of Israeli courts condemning Israelis.
True, however.

When your enemy burns your infants alive and beheads them, the proper response is…”be polite, be courteous, be professional and be prepared to kill everyone you meet.”

James Mattis, the retired Marine Corps general.

That’s what the IDF is doing, as we speak.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

Don't you like the jury system, tatt boy ?
I do but unlike you I'm not stupid enough to think that something is true simply because a bunch of people agree that it's true. Id ask if you can see the difference but I already know the answer.

The tunnels in Gaza are legal. Any country can build tunnels wherever they like and for whatever reason. In the case of the Palestinian

Wait, are you saying the Arabs in Gaza already have their own state? But the lie you terrorists tell is that your crimes against humanity are excused because you're fighting to get a country?

resistance , the genocidal Jews have imposed an ILLEGAL blockade on their country for over ten years - so they built tunnels to bring in

The only genocidal cunts are you Muslims. It isn't the Jews chanting "from the river to the sea."

equipment , food and medicines from Egypt whenever they could. Again- it is perfectly legal for them to do this.
The genocidal Jews keep watch over Palestine with satellites, drones and overflights. If they see any Palestinians ' acting suspiciously '

Egypt offers very little aid to Hamas. They officially can't stand you terrorist cunts. Jordan has no use for you either. Qatar, Iran, Yemen, and Syria are the only ones backing you.

then they kill them. Of course, it's perfectly legal for Palestinians to act however they like in their own country. So the resistance tunnels

enable the Palestinians to move around , unobserved, in their own country. Should these tunnels be constructed beneath hospitals, schools

or anywhere else they are LEGAL. What is ILLEGAL is for the genocidal Jews to incinerate hospitals, schools or anywhere else with men,

women and children inside them.
The difference between Palestinians and genocidal Jews ' using human shields ' is that there is absolutely no point in the resistance ' hiding

' among the general population- which it is perfectly legal for them to do- as the genocidal Jews have no qualms about killing any

Palestinians that they see, men women or children. On the other hand, genocidal Jews strapping Palestinian children to the fronts of their

armored vehicles is ILLEGAL and constitutes a war crime.
So- the claim that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields is a nonsense . The criminals, again, are the genocidal Jews. That is the way

it has always been- and that is the way it will remain as long as there is international and humanitarian law- both of which the genocidal

Jews want destroyed.

Aw, you're butt-hurt at the thought of Israeli courts condemning Israelis.
True, however.

You're a lying moron - you fool no one - you convince no one. Go practice with a suicide bomb.

Wait, are you saying the Arabs in Gaza already have their own state? But the lie you terrorists tell is that your crimes against humanity are excused because you're fighting to get a country?
I'm enjoying your confusion. tell me though- because I don't want to have an unfair advantage- have you ever had a lobotomy ?

I do but unlike you I'm not stupid enough to think that something is true simply because a bunch of people agree that it's true.
So- you like juries but refuse to accept their verdicts. You're one schizo tatt boy.

Back