Genocidal Jews using Palestinian children as shields.

When your enemy burns your infants alive and beheads them, the proper response is…”be polite, be courteous, be professional and be prepared to kill everyone you meet.”

James Mattis, the retired Marine Corps general.

That’s what the IDF is doing, as we speak.

I'm enjoying your confusion. tell me though- because I don't want to have an unfair advantage- have you ever had a lobotomy ?

I'm not confused, you're a lying terrorist cunt who repeatedly contradicts himself in your attempts to promote the terrorist agenda.

I don't think anyone on the board is confused about you.

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.
October 7th was a reprisal attack- after genocidal Jews had murdered almost 500 Palestinians, including women and children, in the West Bank during 2023 prior to October 7th. These killings form part of the evidence of Israeli genocide being brought before the ICJ by several countries.

No occupation = no resistance to occupation. Israeli Jews- go home.

I'm not confused, you're a lying terrorist cunt who repeatedly contradicts himself in your attempts to promote the terrorist agenda.

I don't think anyone on the board is confused about you.
People recovering from lobotomy do experience a sense of calm . Potty-mouthing is unusual though. Talk to your doctor.

When your enemy burns your infants alive and beheads them, the proper response is…”be polite, be courteous, be professional and be prepared to kill everyone you meet.”

October 7th was a reprisal attack- after genocidal Jews had murdered almost 500 Palestinians, including women and children, in the West Bank during 2023 prior to October 7th. These killings form part of the evidence of Israeli genocide being brought before the ICJ by several countries.

Hamas is in charge then, despite being ' wiped out ' , dumbass ?

Get a bandage for that foot.

What do you think the odds are that the aid is being delivered to Hamas? Hamas wouldn't hesitate to kill Palestinians who try to get the food or medicine or fuel or water.

The only way to get aid to the Palestinian civilians is to destroy Hamas.

Make up your mind, dumbass. Is Hamas ' wiped out ' by ' the most moral army ' or is it ain't ?

Most of that aid will be stolen or destroyed by fanatic squatters.

Palestinians targeting their own for taking humanitarian aid without Hamas approval.

One of the victims is a child.

Make up your mind, dumbass. Is Hamas ' wiped out ' by ' the most moral army ' or is it ain't ?

Most of that aid will be stolen or destroyed by fanatic squatters.

So- you like juries but refuse to accept their verdicts. You're one schizo tatt boy.
Maybe lay off the crack for minute or two and listen, just because people agree on something, that doesn't automatically make it true, right, moral or just. By your reasoning if most of the countries of the world agreed all jees should be killed then it would be ok to kill all Jews. After all most countries in the world agree. Idiot.

Maybe lay off the crack for minute or two and listen, just because people agree on something, that doesn't automatically make it true, right, moral or just. By your reasoning if most of the countries of the world agreed all jees should be killed then it would be ok to kill all Jews. After all most countries in the world agree. Idiot.
No- I work on the assumption that humanity is basically decent and therefore juries are biased in favor of truth. You are a supporter of Zionism, therefore you have your genocidal ass to cover by rejecting the law.

It's a nuisance, that ' law', isn't it You keep tripping over it.

Back