Georgia school shooting suspect previously investigated for threats, FBI says

Bullshit.

Unlike you, I was actually around in the 70's and I knew guys who owned guns, mostly for hunting.

But even then, any pistols/handguns you saw them with, came from shady sources.

I never knew anyone back then who went to a gun store and purchased one.

Nowadays, thugs break into cars and grab them because idiot gun owners are too careless, lazy and stupid to bring them inside the house and lock them up. Kids get ahold of them for similar reasons. They're everywhere for the taking.

If you weren't too stupid to understand a simple line graph, you'd see that the estimated attrition rate is around 1%, and that there are still nearly 400 million guns in a country of about 350 million people.

Of course, it's likely you're just too illiterate to understand what a big word like "attrition" means.

u IDIOT.
Well someone had to buy the gun at a store!!!!!!

""But even then, any pistols/handguns you saw them with, came from shady sources.""......And yet no mass school shootings

99% of the guns made from 1888 to 1980 are still around?

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So? There still weren't as many of them as there are today, by a very, very long shot.

It only stands to reason, something you obviously have no ability for, that the more of something you have lying around, the more people will pick them up and use them for something, often times something nobody wants.
""But even then, any pistols/handguns you saw them with, came from shady sources.""......And yet no mass school shooting
Again, a fraction of the number of guns available = a fraction of the opportunities to use them.
99% of the guns made from 1888 to 1980 are still around?

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to read a graph. Or just to read.

That's not what the graph is saying.

It shows via the change in the upward slope of the graph, the rapid rate of increase in gun production since the 70's.

At all points along that graph, it shows an approximately 1% loss of existing guns due to age, destruction, etc.

So? There still weren't as many of them as there are today, by a very, very long shot.

It only stands to reason, something you obviously have no ability for, that the more of something you have lying around, the more people will pick them up and use them for something, often times something nobody wants.

Again, a fraction of the number of guns available = a fraction of the opportunities to use them.

It shows via the change in the upward slope of the graph, the rapid rate of increase in gun production since the 70's.

At all points along that graph, it shows an approximately 1% loss of existing guns due to age, destruction, etc.
We get that you are afraid of guns. Have you ever considered moving to Venezuela, or Canada? Not many guns, people are happy, the government provides.

Reactions: TOP

That does not demonstrate cause and effect.

Mass shootings became popular after the gov't threw God out of public schools. Cause and effect???

If they didn't, they wouldn't last long enough to become serial killers!
You are beginning to understand what a serial killer is. They tend to be solitary people, and so unlikely to be "gangbangers." We are talking about two different bad types of people.

Wally, you seem a bit bitter even by ALT-leftie standards.
Taking an innocent child, and putting his picture on the internet calling murderer just because he has black skin is disgusting.

This 17 year old is entrepreneur who is trying to help children learn to read. There is no reason to call for his murder as "the face of the murderer."

What sort of sick person does that to an innocent child, who is doing nothing but good in the world?

a bad guy didn't have to steal one in the 70s just go buy one like a loaf of bread
Most bad guys are stealing guns now. They simply buy them in the secondary market. The secondary market is the wild west, where just about anyone can buy a gun.

And I say we either arrest that someone who bought the gun at a store, or the store owner if he cannot immediately tell us who he sold the gun to. No more of this tacit support for selling guns to criminals.

Taking an innocent child, and putting his picture on the internet calling murderer just because he has black skin is disgusting.

This 17 year old is entrepreneur who is trying to help children learn to read. There is no reason to call for his murder as "the face of the murderer."

What sort of sick person does that to an innocent child, who is doing nothing but good in the world?
I think you are responding to the wrong poster. I was reflecting on how some of your responses seemed a bit harsh. I was just thinking of your mental well being.

We get that you are afraid of guns. Have you ever considered moving to Venezuela, or Canada? Not many guns, people are happy, the government provides.
No, what we get is that gun suckers like you and your redneck halfwit ilk are paranoid, violence loving weirdos who hate life and are hoping that someday you'll have something that will pass for an excuse to shoot someone.

Preferably some dark skinned type.

Like a black or a Mexican.

Maybe even a homo.

That does not demonstrate cause and effect.

Mass shootings became popular after the gov't threw God out of public schools. Cause and effect???

You N4T's are the stupidest Trumpers of them all.

I went to school during the 60's and 70's.

There was NO "GOD IN SCHOOLS" back then.

Not taught, not preached and not mentioned by any teacher, EVER.

No, what we get is that gun suckers like you and your redneck halfwit ilk are paranoid, violence loving weirdos who hate life and are hoping that someday you'll have something that will pass for an excuse to shoot someone.

Preferably some dark skinned type.

Like a black or a Mexican.

Maybe even a homo.
I would say that of most all the people I know, the conservatives seem happy and the most content with their lives. The lefties, far too many of them think like you post. Re-read what you typed and you will know what I mean.

You remind me of,

I think you are responding to the wrong poster. I was reflecting on how some of your responses seemed a bit harsh. I was just thinking of your mental well being.
I question your sanity in not being upset about this. Can you really hate Blacks that much?

You N4T's are the stupidest Trumpers of them all.

I went to school during the 60's and 70's.

There was NO "GOD IN SCHOOLS" back then.

Not taught, not preached and not mentioned by any teacher, EVER.
Prayer banned in 62. First mass shooting, Texas Tower 1966. First workplace shooting 1967.

are you arguing for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment?

Back