Georgia school shooting suspect previously investigated for threats, FBI says

Some facts regarding the recent shooting in Georgia. Congress member Majorie T. Greene and Gov. Kemp, both of Georgia, can take their "thoughts & prayers" and shove it where the sun don't shine!

Shooter: 14 yr. old Colt Gray

Shooter's father arrested and charged

Georgia gun laws

Deflection, we are not talking about "murders". And most mass shooters don't use a scope another deflection. :palm: Your daddy's guns, another deflection from mass shooting.
Desperate liar.

What are mass shootings if not murders? Having more accurate and lethal weapons is directly correlated to the increase in mass shootings starting with Whitman. He had a scoped, high powered rifle which was something not widely available to the general public in prior decades. You are the one who said everyone's father had a gun in the drawer. I pointed out that in my experience, that is not true.

IOW I directly addressed shit that YOU brought up and suddenly I'm "deflecting".

Typical N4T behavior. :palm:

Neither legalizing abortion, nor banning of prayer, had anything to do with science. Just another weakass deflection. It is moral decay that has led to school shootings.
You keep getting everything bass-ackwards, sonny.

Neither legalizing abortion, nor banning prayer in school, had anything to do with changing social values OR moral decay.

Moral decay is a fact, but it has nothing to do with the two things you're trying deflect and blame it on.

Utter horse shit assumption.

I guess N4T's are all just bass-ackwards.

They wouldn't be N4T's if they weren't.

Please show us all the valid documented FACTS that list the political/social leanings of all the mass shooters in the last 30 years. If you can't, then you're just (again) blowing gun monkey smoke out of your rear end.
Like I said, teach those fucking kids what we were taught, we didn't shoot other kids. Blow that smoke up your ass.

Like I said, teach those fucking kids what we were taught, we didn't shoot other kids. Blow that smoke up your ass.
We didn't have redneck idiot right-wing Trumper 2A fanatic assholes or gangsta thug lovers as parents, either.

Kids don't learn what their parents attempt to teach them.

That's a total waste of time.

Learn by example.

By observing their parents.

Hearing the things they say and watching how they behave.

The country is full of ignorant assholes who have kids.

Those kids in turn, learn how to be assholes themselves by watching and listening to their parents when their parents are just being themselves.

We didn't have redneck idiot right-wing Trumper 2A fanatic assholes or gangsta thug lovers as parents, either.

Kids don't learn what their parents attempt to teach them.

That's a total waste of time.

Learn by example.

By observing their parents.

Hearing the things they say and watching how they behave.

The country is full of ignorant assholes who have kids.

Those kids in turn, learn how to be assholes themselves by watching and listening to their parents when their parents are just being themselves.
You are a fucking retard.

It takes a village...clearly this was a terrible and abusive home situation...and many people were aware of the problems... Anything that warrants an FBI investigation should never be dropped...
We all have to pay attention and speak up when we know something is wrong...it's not always easy...but it's always necessary...

Desperate liar.

What are mass shootings if not murders? Having more accurate and lethal weapons is directly correlated to the increase in mass shootings starting with Whitman. He had a scoped, high powered rifle which was something not widely available to the general public in prior decades. You are the one who said everyone's father had a gun in the drawer. I pointed out that in my experience, that is not true.

IOW I directly addressed shit that YOU brought up and suddenly I'm "deflecting".

Typical N4T behavior. :palm:
Fine. So your Dad had a gun, and now You do. I don't buy your claim that your dad was the ONLY one. You just weren't in the know. But you were one of the kids who told me your dad had a gun.

Murder is not new. Mass shootings of strangers is. And I repeat, scopes are rarely used.

The most deadly school shooting was VA Tech, where the shooter used 100 year old technology, the semi auto pistol.

:nuke:

You keep getting everything bass-ackwards, sonny.

Neither legalizing abortion, nor banning prayer in school, had anything to do with changing social values OR moral decay.

Moral decay is a fact, but it has nothing to do with the two things you're trying deflect and blame it on.

Utter horse shit assumption.

I guess N4T's are all just bass-ackwards.

They wouldn't be N4T's if they weren't.
Yet, that is what you claimed. And I disagreed.

So, Now ... to what do you attribute moral decay in the U.S.? ... if you even believe it is a factor.

The rate of increase in gun numbers does not parallel the rate of increase of mass murders. That rate kind of exploded around the year 2000 or so.

Fine. So your Dad had a gun, and now You do. I don't buy your claim that your dad was the ONLY one. You just weren't in the know. But you were one of the kids who told me your dad had a gun.
IDGAF what you "buy".

My friends and I knew each other's families well enough to know such things because guns are one of the subjects adolescent guys talk about. Any gun that might have been in our homes would have not only been mentioned on more than one occasion, but probably shown off.

I know that I showed my dad's old Russian pistol to a couple of my friends and I used to take the shotgun out in the woods with them and their own guns.

So GFY.
Murder is not new. Mass shootings of strangers is.
You are apparently either allergic to facts, or you're too lazy to fact check yourself or you're just really dishonest.

Either way, mass shootings are not a modern phenomenon....

"Disturbing and senseless shootings have occurred since 1891 in this country. On March 28, 1891 a man with a doubled barreled shotgun fired upon a crowd of students and faculty attending a school exhibition in Parson Hall School House in Liberty, Mississippi.

The perpetrator wounded over fourteen people mostly children, with several being seriously wounded.

This incident is perhaps one of the earliest reported school mass shootings in the country.

The incident that is regarded as the second mass shooting in this country happened a month after the Liberty, Mississippi shootings. On April 9, 1891 James Foster went inside St. Mary’s Parochial School in New York, and opened fire.

The students he shot all survived, the trauma they experienced left a footprint that although undoubtedly hard to forget was in time actually forgotten. The mass shootings that occurred in 1891 appear to be so far detached, time-wise, that today they are little known."

And I repeat, scopes are rarely used.
Whitman used one at UT.

You brought up that subject and I responded.
The most deadly school shooting was VA Tech, where the shooter used 100 year old technology, the semi auto pistol.
As usual, you're just deflecting in order to avoid talking about the gist of the subject which was your ridiculous claim that removing forced prayer from public schools is behind incidents like the one in Georgia the other day.

Utter baloney just like everything else that comes out of you.
Yet, that is what you claimed. And I disagreed.

So, Now ... to what do you attribute moral decay in the U.S.? ... if you even believe it is a factor.
It has to do with a large number of intertwining factors.

The cultural revolution of the 60's which was reflected in the music and entertainment aimed at young people has steadily reflected values that are farther and farther away from those of the parents of the baby boomer generation.

Throughout the 70's, 80's, 90's and beyond, music and movies and then later, video games, have reflected looser and more casual attitudes towards sex and violence. Gangsta rap music comes right out and glorifies it as do many movies and video games allow kids and younger adults to vicariously participate in it.

For the vast majority of people, it has had little or no effect other than to make them more callous about hearing reports of it actually happening in real life.

But there is a small segment of the population who for whatever reason, lack the self control or are possibly so disturbed they feel compelled to act out their violent fantasies.

But to claim it happens because prayer was removed from public schools is just moronic and simple-minded.
The rate of increase in gun numbers does not parallel the rate of increase of mass murders. That rate kind of exploded around the year 2000 or so.
Nobody said it did or that there was a 1 to 1 correlation.

But it also stands to reason that if guns were nowhere near as commonplace in society as they have become, some if not many or most of the mass shootings we've seen over the past several years, likely would not have happened because of the higher level of difficulty the shooters would have encountered in trying to obtain one.

IDGAF what you "buy".

My friends and I knew each other's families well enough to know such things because guns are one of the subjects adolescent guys talk about. Any gun that might have been in our homes would have not only been mentioned on more than one occasion, but probably shown off.

I know that I showed my dad's old Russian pistol to a couple of my friends and I used to take the shotgun out in the woods with them and their own guns.

So GFY.

You are apparently either allergic to facts, or you're too lazy to fact check yourself or you're just really dishonest.

Either way, mass shootings are not a modern phenomenon....

"Disturbing and senseless shootings have occurred since 1891 in this country. On March 28, 1891 a man with a doubled barreled shotgun fired upon a crowd of students and faculty attending a school exhibition in Parson Hall School House in Liberty, Mississippi.

The perpetrator wounded over fourteen people mostly children, with several being seriously wounded.

This incident is perhaps one of the earliest reported school mass shootings in the country.

The incident that is regarded as the second mass shooting in this country happened a month after the Liberty, Mississippi shootings. On April 9, 1891 James Foster went inside St. Mary’s Parochial School in New York, and opened fire.

The students he shot all survived, the trauma they experienced left a footprint that although undoubtedly hard to forget was in time actually forgotten. The mass shootings that occurred in 1891 appear to be so far detached, time-wise, that today they are little known."

Whitman used one at UT.

You brought up that subject and I responded.

As usual, you're just deflecting in order to avoid talking about the gist of the subject which was your ridiculous claim that removing forced prayer from public schools is behind incidents like the one in Georgia the other day.

Utter baloney just like everything else that comes out of you.

It has to do with a large number of intertwining factors.

The cultural revolution of the 60's which was reflected in the music and entertainment aimed at young people has steadily reflected values that are farther and farther away from those of the parents of the baby boomer generation.

Throughout the 70's, 80's, 90's and beyond, music and movies and then later, video games, have reflected looser and more casual attitudes towards sex and violence. Gangsta rap music comes right out and glorifies it as do many movies and video games allow kids and younger adults to vicariously participate in it.

For the vast majority of people, it has had little or no effect other than to make them more callous about hearing reports of it actually happening in real life.

But there is a small segment of the population who for whatever reason, lack the self control or are possibly so disturbed they feel compelled to act out their violent fantasies.

But to claim it happens because prayer was removed from public schools is just moronic and simple-minded.

Nobody said it did or that there was a 1 to 1 correlation.

But it also stands to reason that if guns were nowhere near as commonplace in society as they have become, some if not many or most of the mass shootings we've seen over the past several years, likely would not have happened because of the higher level of difficulty the shooters would have encountered in trying to obtain one.
I can't agree with you. So you showed off the Russian pistol and dad's shotgun to your adolescent friends?

And now you're arguing that mass shootings happened even when there were fewer guns in 1891. You are allover the fucking map. :palm:

I can't agree with you. So you showed off the Russian pistol and dad's shotgun to your adolescent friends?

And now you're arguing that mass shootings happened even when there were fewer guns in 1891. You are allover the fucking map. :palm:
Funny.

I answered every idiotic point YOU brought up, but you're saying that I'm the one who's all over the map. :palm:

Typical N4T bullshit.

Whatever.

I've wasted more time responding to your asinine nonsense than you or it is worth.

I'm done with it.

Funny.

I answered every idiotic point YOU brought up, but you're saying that I'm the one who's all over the map. :palm:

Typical N4T bullshit.

Whatever.

I've wasted more time responding to your asinine nonsense than you or it is worth.

I'm done with it.
You need to change the "Biden Won" under your N avatar to "Biden Quit Before He Got Fired."

Reactions: TOP
Funny.

Typical N4T bullshit.

Whatever.

I'm done with it.
Because you make no fucking sense, contradict yourself, and make shit up.

As I said, the VA Tech shooter used 100 year old technology. You LOSE.

And as you admitted, there is no correlation in the rate of growth of firearms and the rate of growth of mass shooting. You LOSE.

What has changed is More women and Black Americans legally own guns, and that terrifies you rapey, racist white lib beta males.

Because you make no fucking sense, contradict yourself, and make shit up.
You blatantly and obviously lie right in the face of reality.

Like the POS you are, and just like every other Trumper.

N4T or otherwise.
As I said, the VA Tech shooter used 100 year old technology. You LOSE.
The UT shooter who YOU cited as YOUR example, used a modern scope and a modern era high powered rifle.

You LOSE.
And as you admitted, there is no correlation in the rate of growth of firearms and the rate of growth of mass shooting. You LOSE.
Lying N4T jes' got's ta be a lying N4T.

I said there wasn't a 1 to 1 correlation, but that they are related.

You LOSE.
What has changed is More women and Black Americans legally own guns, and that terrifies you rapey, racist white lib beta males.

Obviously, my attempts to communicate honestly and intelligently were wasted on a low IQ knuckle-dragger like you.

Here's something more on your level.

Something your maldeveloped little simian level brain can grasp....

Yo, yo, yo.

Sup, y'awl.

N4T in da house!!!

You blatantly and obviously lie right in the face of reality.

Like the POS you are, and just like every other Trumper.

N4T or otherwise.

The UT shooter who YOU cited as YOUR example, used a modern scope and a modern era high powered rifle.

You LOSE.

Lying N4T jes' got's ta be a lying N4T.

I said there wasn't a 1 to 1 correlation, but that they are related.

You LOSE.

Obviously, my attempts to communicate honestly and intelligently were wasted on a low IQ knuckle-dragger like you.

Here's something more on your level.

Something your maldeveloped little simian level brain can grasp....

Yo, yo, yo.

Sup, y'awl.

N4T in da house!!!
The faux intellectual white lib, sheet wearer. :palm:

I mentioned the 66 UT shooting and 67 workplace shooting because they are the firsts. Only someone with a tiny penis would focus on the scope. :palm:

No 1 to 1 correlation between they are not related. Mass shootings suddenly spiked dramatically around the year 2000. You choose to ignore that fact.

You white libs only see an opportunity to ban law abiding women and Black Americans from owning guns.

The faux intellectual white lib, sheet wearer. :palm:

I mentioned the 66 UT shooting and 67 workplace shooting because they are the firsts. Only someone with a tiny penis would focus on the scope. :palm:

No 1 to 1 correlation between they are not related. Mass shootings suddenly spiked dramatically around the year 2000. You choose to ignore that fact.

You white libs only see an opportunity to ban law abiding women and Black Americans from owning guns.
ESAD, lying ghetto trash. 🖕🏼

Every lie you just shit can be refuted simply by going back through my posts in this thread and comparing what I said to your sorry-ass, N4T ghetto lies.

Back