Girl, 15, Arrested In Alleged Rape Of Boys

I'm sure the boys didn't mind it at all. I think their parents are the ones pushing the issue. Or so I gathered from the article.

For Christ sake, to put a girl away for, what is it? 30 years? For this, where no victimization was involved, and their ages were so close, is ridiculous.

a friend of mine from high school said that was on his guy friends was raped by a girl. They said they heard screams and thought they were just having a fun time and then the guy came down stairs with a pair of ripped boxers.

15 vs 11? That's actually a huge difference when you're talking about children.

The general rule is about 5 years of age difference between minors?

Actually, this girl could be prosecuted under the death penalty statute, under Louisiana law. I don't believe it's mandatory though.

a friend of mine from high school said that was on his guy friends was raped by a girl. They said they heard screams and thought they were just having a fun time and then the guy came down stairs with a pair of ripped boxers.

It's... difficult to rape a man. Not very common. Where women want sex they, can find and don't have to resort to rape anyway.

There's definitely a double standard when it comes to women and seckshual predation. She will probably get a slap on the wrist. If she's a cute white girl I'm sure the DA will probably give her a high five.

There's definitely a double standard when it comes to women and seckshual predation. She will probably get a slap on the wrist. If she's a cute white girl I'm sure the DA will probably give her a high five.

No, the mandatory minimum for this kind of crime is life in prison, under hard labor, in Louisina, with no chance of parole or release. Since the DA chose to pursue those charges that's all she can be handed. With three convictions they could very well pursue the death penalty.

http://www.babcockfirm.com/statutes/aggrape.html

D.(1) Whoever commits the crime of aggravated rape shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.

(2) However, if the victim was under the age of twelve years, as provided by Paragraph A(4) of this Section:

(a) And if the district attorney seeks a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by death or life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence, in accordance with the determination of the jury. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment may be capital shall apply.

(b) And if the district attorney does not seek a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment is necessarily confinement at hard labor shall apply.

It's... difficult to rape a man. Not very common. Where women want sex they, can find and don't have to resort to rape anyway.

The dude still has to have a boner. If he has a stiffy, he's ready to go. That's what stiffys indicate. How can it be rape?

The dude still has to have a boner. If he has a stiffy, he's ready to go. That's what stiffys indicate. How can it be rape?

A man can be turned on and not want to have sex.

The boys in this case probably wanted to have sex, but there's no such thing as simply "having sex" with someone under 12, it's always rape. Under Louisiana law, that's a mandatory life imprisonment, under hard labor. Or the death penalty.

She is only 15. I highly doubt they will pursue life in prison and certainly not death. If they do and go to trial, I highly doubt a jury of 12 people (particularly if men are on the jury) will convict her.

Back