Girl, 15, Arrested In Alleged Rape Of Boys

Beefy, I didn't ask for hte details. The ripped underwear, just made me laugh and I had to stop the conversation.

She is only 15. I highly doubt they will pursue life in prison and certainly not death. If they do and go to trial, I highly doubt a jury of 12 people (particularly if men are on the jury) will convict her.

They don't have any other choice. It's a mandatory minimum. And they won't tell the jury there is a mandatory minimum of life in prison if she is convicted. So, unless someone on the jury just happened to know a lot about law...

A boy in Georgia was ensnared under such laws too. He was 17, he recieved a blowjob from a 15 year old girl. He was convicted of child molestation. Which carried a 10 year mandatory minimum. The jurors didn't know about it and were appalled at what they had done later on whenever the sentence was read.

Last edited:
They don't have any other choice. It's a mandatory minimum. And they won't tell the jury there is a mandatory minimum of life in prison if she is convicted. So, unless someone on the jury just happened to know a lot about law...

A boy in Georgia was ensnared under such laws too. .........

He was a black boy. Its a completely different penal system.

He was a black boy. Its a completely different penal system.

LOL

Unless she can get the DA to drop the aggravated rape charges, she's in prison for life, LadyT. There's no way around that, whether your black or white.

Then again, the evidence does sound kind of weak. The mother "heard" about it.

Yeah, she'll probably plea bargain out to 5 counts of indecent conduct. There's no way a DA would be so heartless as to hit her with life of hard labour.

Well, I'm not oging to get my panties in a wad over this. She's not going to jail for life nor is she getting the chair.

This is a strange one.

Maybe she should have taken a flight to the UK before getting down to her dastardly sexual deeds as it's impossible for a woman to commit 'rape' here due to natural shortages in basic equipment.

Criminals really should learn the benefits of globalisation.

A boy in Georgia was ensnared under such laws too. He was 17, he recieved a blowjob from a 15 year old girl. He was convicted of child molestation. Which carried a 10 year mandatory minimum. The jurors didn't know about it and were appalled at what they had done later on whenever the sentence was read.

That was actually because he was black and the girl was white, not because of his age....that's why the parents prosecuted, anyway. Also, he was dumb enough to film it.

This girl was 15 and the boys were younger than 11. This is molestation. She is a minor and should be treated as such but this is damaging to children this young. This is how the molestation cycle is kept going. Children can have their sexual lives imprinted by these types of incidents. They may get sexually stuck at these ages. You wonder how people can find a child sexually attractive? Then think of these incidents. If I were the one investigating this incident you bet I would be looking deep into the family of this young woman to find out WHO molested her.

This girl was 15 and the boys were younger than 11. This is molestation. She is a minor and should be treated as such but this is damaging to children this young. This is how the molestation cycle is kept going. Children can have their sexual lives imprinted by these types of incidents. They may get sexually stuck at these ages. You wonder how people can find a child sexually attractive? Then think of these incidents. If I were the one investigating this incident you bet I would be looking deep into the family of this young woman to find out WHO molested her.

Well think about it Desh. How can a person find a foot attractive? It isn't because someone raped their foot. Pedophilia is not a sexuality. It's a paraphilia. And to take it even farther, you know Desh, I'm attracted to women, I don't get any sex from them, I don't go around raping or fondling them.

This person wasn't a pedophile because she was too young and it doesn't manifest itself in people that young. Any person experienced in the subject would tell you that a CHILD like that was experimenting and didn't know the consequences of their actions. A person who went and had sex like this had obviously been shown it before, however. I sure hope society enjoys raping her all over again, and accomplices like Damo get a good amount of pleasure in their sociopathy.

A good bit of child molesters aren't even pedophiles or sexually attracted to children, but sociopaths who simply lack a concious and molest children because they're easy targets. I believe some are confused in thinking of them as reasonable people who are simply too sexually attracted.

Last edited:
That was actually because he was black and the girl was white, not because of his age....that's why the parents prosecuted, anyway. Also, he was dumb enough to film it.

It was because of mandatory minimums. He was obviously guilty of the crime as written, Gonzo. If there were no mandatory minimum the human factor would've been involved and rational people, people who aren't Damo, would've given a rational sentence.

It was because of mandatory minimums. He was obviously guilty of the crime as written, Gonzo. If there were no mandatory minimum the human factor would've been involved and rational people, people who aren't Damo, would've given a rational sentence.

He was guilty of the crime, but he was prosecuted because he was black and she was white....hard to prosecute for statutory rape if the parents don't press charges.

He was guilty of the crime, but he was prosecuted because he was black and she was white....hard to prosecute for statutory rape if the parents don't press charges.

I wasn't aware that the parents had a choice. In criminal law, the crime is considered against the state. There are instances of the parents consenting, the participants even being married, and the person being prosecuted anyway. It's just that parents are usually the ones to present most of the "evidence".

I wasn't aware that the parents had a choice. In criminal law, the crime is considered against the state. There are instances of the parents consenting, the participants even being married, and the person being prosecuted anyway. It's just that parents are usually the ones to present most of the "evidence".

Well in this case the parents are the ones who turned the guy in. I really don't see why you are arguing this.

Could you link to those cases, by the way?

Back