Girl, 15, Arrested In Alleged Rape Of Boys

Well think about it Desh. How can a person find a foot attractive? It isn't because someone raped their foot. Pedophilia is not a sexuality. It's a paraphilia. And to take it even farther, you know Desh, I'm attracted to women, I don't get any sex from them, I don't go around raping or fondling them.

This person wasn't a pedophile because she was too young and it doesn't manifest itself in people that young. Any person experienced in the subject would tell you that a CHILD like that was experimenting and didn't know the consequences of their actions. A person who went and had sex like this had obviously been shown it before, however. I sure hope society enjoys raping her all over again, and accomplices like Damo get a good amount of pleasure in their sociopathy.

A good bit of child molesters aren't even pedophiles or sexually attracted to children, but sociopaths who simply lack a concious and molest children because they're easy targets. I believe some are confused in thinking of them as reasonable people who are simply too sexually attracted.

I sugest you go read the "Is the Republican party imploding?" thread.

I sugest you go read the "Is the Republican party imploding?" thread.

LOL. That was a weird coincidence.

But my point was that pedophilia is like other paraphilias - like "podophilia". And although it is widespread in the population, the usual problem is violent sociopaths, or antisocials who are pedophiliac also. Sociopaths and antisocial aren't reasonable people.

This person was just a different kind of animal altogether. She was young and she didn't realize the consequences of her actions. She wasn't a pedophile, or a sociopath. IMHO, it's cruel and unusual to sentence a person under the age of 21 to life of hard labor with no chance of parole.

Back