Girl files lawsuit in order to play high school baseball in Indiana

Since you, like Dung, are too ignorant to address the point without it being directed to you specifically....

Would you support a guy who wanted to play volleyball doing so in the same manner?

If there wasn't a male volleyball team on campus, sure.

If there wasn't a male volleyball team on campus, sure.

Agreed. When I was in high school a guy played goalie for the girls' field hockey team. He was an ice hockey goalie and wanted to stay sharp. I supported him doing so and would support a guy that wanted to play volley ball, just like I supported him and also supported the female soccer player that was the place kicker for the football team.

Agreed. When I was in high school a guy played goalie for the girls' field hockey team. He was an ice hockey goalie and wanted to stay sharp. I supported him doing so and would support a guy that wanted to play volley ball, just like I supported him and also supported the female soccer player that was the place kicker for the football team.

Now, extend that further.... what if five guys did?

Now, extend that further.... what if five guys did?

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both f****ts and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

With feeling. So we'll wait for it to come around on the guitar, here and sing it when it does. Here it comes.

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both f****ts and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

With feeling. So we'll wait for it to come around on the guitar, here and sing it when it does. Here it comes.

LOL - he'll have no idea.

I am so happy that my initial post could re-ignite the animosity between SF and all his fans. I live for days like this. No need to thank me, it was just one of the unintended consequences of this post.

Here's a picture of DH "debating" SF:

grill.jpg

I am so happy that my initial post could re-ignite the animosity between SF and all his fans. I live for days like this. No need to thank me, it was just one of the unintended consequences of this post.

No animosity... just pity for the poor souls who confuse so easily.

That said... a lawyer happy when he stirs up trouble??? Nooooooo WAY... what are the odds of that?

the girls parents should have to pay the court cost then they should be laughed out of court.
Cut the girl if forced to let her play.
Title nine has fucked many mens sports for the sake of an assumed fair formula.
RETARDS

Why is this even a question? And why should she need a waiver that another player wouldn't simply because of biology? What if it was a pencil neck who just happened to be able to hit, although he is fragile in every other way? Would they require a "waiver"?

The only question asked should be, "Is she good enough to play?" Any other question is just a waste of time.

Why is this even a question? And why should she need a waiver that any other player wouldn't?

The only question asked should be, "Is she good enough to play?" Any other question is just a waste of time.
Absolutely, if she can play and is good enough to put at a position on the field then a coach would be a fool not to play her, if not then cut her. We really are far to along to STILL be having these discussions.

Absolutely, if she can play and is good enough to put at a position on the field then a coach would be a fool not to play her, if not then cut her. We really are far to along to STILL be having these discussions.
Exactly. These things irritate me. I can't imagine one of the big leagues debating to add a woman who could pitch like Ryan, or play first base like Gallaraga. If they rejected her one of the other teams would pick her up and rub their victories in their face. It would just be counter productive.

Back