Globalization = security threat

It's a charge made against barter but it's unfounded.

I would like to see all individuals trained in agriculture so they are not dependant for the necessities of life on fascists.

Combining modern technology with a new individualistic personal attitude towards agricultural could render the global central supply matrix unnecessary, and we would all be free forever. This is why the enlightened scientists of the military industrial complex wasted their brilliance developing fruits that won't yield viable seeds, to guarantee dependance on the seed corporation itself, year after year.

these fascists are removing life sustaining functionality from nature to make our prison more complete. Just like the oil spill.

I was waiting for advocacy of agrarianism. This is known as a Jeffersonian Fail. Only retards choose to base their economy off of agrarian values. Yeomanry was a social advancement 500 years ago in England.

I was waiting for advocacy of agrarianism. This is known as a Jeffersonian Fail. Only retards choose to base their economy off of agrarian values. Yeomanry was a social advancement 500 years ago in England.

What's wrong with agrarian values? investing energy and time into things to yield forth the necessities of life? oh yeah. horrible values.

You hate these values because you need people to need to be part of a killbot fascist hierarchy to feel whole, because that's how warped you are.

What's wrong with agrarian values? investing energy and time into things to yield forth the necessities of life? oh yeah. horrible values.

You hate these values because you need people to need to be part of a killbot fascist hierarchy to feel whole, because that's how warped you are.

They are wrong because they don't fulfill our desire to have greater comfort and leisure, high levels of technology, the ability to travel large distances with ease, and a modern economy large and complex enough to deliver upon our desires.

They are wrong because they don't fulfill our desire to have greater comfort and leisure, high levels of technology, the ability to travel large distances with ease, and a modern economy large and complex enough to deliver upon our desires.

No. They just seem wrong to you because you want people to forget the value of land and self reliance.

All the modernity you praise is collapsing in an untenable heap, as the fake money train just pooped out. You have a reality grasping problem don't you?

I want people to value ALL property, and not just land, which you want to see saddled with agriculture, and none of the finer things which lead to valuable real estate. Get back to me when modernity collapses, because it hasn't done so yet, and I can't say anything to you that will convince otherwise. Of course, its NOT going to collapse, because you're an idiot, incapable of comprehending anything more complex than a pickaxe and a shovel.

I want people to value ALL property, and not just land, which you want to see saddled with agriculture, and none of the finer things which lead to valuable real estate. Get back to me when modernity collapses, because it hasn't done so yet, and I can't say anything to you that will convince otherwise. Of course, its NOT going to collapse, because you're an idiot, incapable of comprehending anything more complex than a pickaxe and a shovel.

You mean bubble real estate, propped up by the fed?

I'm guessing I know your answer, but for the sake of confirmation, do you believe the business cycle exists naturally (correct answer) or not (leftist and plebian answer)?

I'm guessing I know your answer, but for the sake of confirmation, do you believe the business cycle exists naturally (correct answer) or not (leftist and plebian answer)?

It can be natural, and has been in the past. But now they're for the most part now they're created to achieve a specific result by the central planners.

Back