GOA blasts weapons systems

The problem is once they are out of office they are fucked.

McSame would keep their secrets but Obama would investigate their asses and out the rest of their crimes.

I truely fear for Obama's life.

A new president who got into office thinking he was going to expose the wrong doings of the previous administration would be quickly reminded that there are going to be things in the future they aren't going to want have see the light of day.

I really have my hopes.

They may be working on a deal with him as we speak.

The fact that SS assigned to protect him have stopped searching crowds for weapons a few differant times really scares me and also makes me think he just may go after the crimes.

I really have my hopes.

They may be working on a deal with him as we speak.

The fact that SS assigned to protect him have stopped searching crowds for weapons a few differant times really scares me and also makes me think he just may go after the crimes.

I am skeptical enough of all administrations to think that this won't happen. The government doesn't want the people to think it can be readily investigated. Obama is part of that government.

A new president who got into office thinking he was going to expose the wrong doings of the previous administration would be quickly reminded that there are going to be things in the future they aren't going to want have see the light of day.

Ahh yes, the bitter cynicism of the congenital team player, who presents his bizarro lessons as enlightenment. Seen it. Bored of it.

But he has only ever been on the fringes of government. Jr Dem senator in a Republican controlled congress is not really being in the government. The founders designed a system in which actual citezens can slip in once in a blue moon.

I am skeptical enough of all administrations to think that this won't happen. The government doesn't want the people to think it can be readily investigated. Obama is part of that government.

If Obama is President he's going to want to work on enacting his own agenda not waste time trying to go after the Bush administration.

Ahh yes, the bitter cynicism of the congenital team player, who presents his bizarro lessons as enlightenment. Seen it. Bored of it.
You confuse realism and pragmatism with being a team player. I just know how the game is played and anyone that would ever expose past wrongs would NEVER make it to the Whitehouse anyway.

You confuse realism and pragmatism with being a team player. I just know how the game is played and anyone that would ever expose past wrongs would NEVER make it to the Whitehouse anyway.

No. You confuse cynicism with realism and wisdom. You make me laugh.

If Obama is President he's going to want to work on enacting his own agenda not waste time trying to go after the Bush administration.

To make the system work for the people again you will have to clean house. The only real way to do this is to find the rot and then replace it. Investigions find the rot.

To make the system work for the people again you will have to clean house. The only real way to do this is to find the rot and then replace it. Investigions find the rot.

Then why doesn't he speak about it on the campaign trail Desh?

He can just appoint a special porsecutor.

this will keep the Repubs in congress too busy to screw us much.

Back