GOA blasts weapons systems

powder burns on the mans head and the location of the wound can only be produced by placing a gun on the back of his head and firing.

Sirhan Sirhan was ten feet away and in from of RK.

The only person behind him with a gun was his protection.

Scientist: The Sun is eventually going to turn into a red giant and burn the earth to a cinder.

Student: Cynic!

Evil and lies is not the way of the world
//

ahh but it is unless you keep the assholes in check.

assholiness is the natural religion of mankind.

Evil and lies is not the way of the world
//

ahh but it is unless you keep the assholes in check.

assholiness is the natural religion of mankind.

No it's not. We are humans because of our nature to care and nurture one another, and cooperate in a mutually beneficial ways. These people are just evil and use fear and coercion to convince people it must be this way. But it mustn't. And it shall not be. The center cannot hold.

Hmm do we use fear coercion to get people to care and nurture one another ?

ie You will burn in eternal fire and damnation!
Or we will chop your head off or lock you up, take everything you own, etc

What did I say that was evil or a lie?

The general m.o. of every administration, and that nobody will investigate for real because of institutional corruption and self preservation. DIdn't you say that? OR imply it? Let's not do this "i didn't say that" word splicing routine, Ok, Linda?

No it's not. We are humans because of our nature to care and nurture one another, and cooperate in a mutually beneficial ways. These people are just evil and use fear and coercion to convince people it must be this way. But it mustn't. And it shall not be. The center cannot hold.

Hey Im starting to like you AH.

I agree with most of this.

I dont think they are all evil many are just misguided or emotionally stunted.

Unfettered capitalism allows this to happen.

When the society agrees on rules of the game to protect all then it can be a wonderful system.

Every game has rules and the rules should apply to all the people even the ones who are being the banker, those who get the first turn, those who were lucky enough to land on Boardwalk before it was purchaed and those who can only afford Oriental.

The general m.o. of every administration, and that nobody will investigate for real because of institutional corruption and self preservation. DIdn't you say that? OR imply it? Let's not do this "i didn't say that" word splicing routine, Ok, Linda?
YOu are right. I said it. Is it evil to point out the pragmatic truth of politics? It wasn't a lie. When is the last administration that we had that came in and exposed the former for all their wrong doings? Did Clinton come in and immediately commence his own investigation into Iran Contra? Hell no. Did Carter come in and finish the investigation into Watergate and ALL the cover ups? Fuck no. Did Bush come in to expose the Clinton administration? It doesn't happen. There is no history of it. It is not evil to say that and it is not a lie. You may not like it. I don't like it. But my view of history is not colored by my likes and dislikes. I look at what came after and make my assessment. Show me where I am wrong but get out of the haze of "evil" and "lies".

Hey Im starting to like you AH.

I agree with most of this.

I dont think they are all evil many are just misguided or emotionally stunted.

Unfettered capitalism allows this to happen.

When the society agrees on rules of the game to protect all then it can be a wonderful system.

Every game has rules and the rules should apply to all the people even the ones who are being the banker, those who get the first turn, those who were lucky enough to land on Boardwalk before it was purchaed and those who can only afford Oriental.

YEs. And they use fear a lot, fear of "overpopulation", fear of scarcity, and they use elitism too. They must combine their impulses to mass murder with elitism, so they don't feel guilty.

YOu are right. I said it. Is it evil to point out the pragmatic truth of politics? It wasn't a lie. When is the last administration that we had that came in and exposed the former for all their wrong doings? Did Clinton come in and immediately commence his own investigation into Iran Contra? Hell no. Did Carter come in and finish the investigation into Watergate and ALL the cover ups? Fuck no. Did Bush come in to expose the Clinton administration? It doesn't happen. There is no history of it. It is not evil to say that and it is not a lie. You may not like it. I don't like it. But my view of history is not colored by my likes and dislikes. I look at what came after and make my assessment. Show me where I am wrong but get out of the haze of "evil" and "lies".

Your assertion was that the administration will always lie. I prefer the audacity of hope. I assert honest governance is possible, and it will happen soon. The fuckers will be ousted once and for all.

Your assertion was that the administration will always lie. I prefer the audacity of hope. I assert honest governance is possible, and it will happen soon. The fuckers will be ousted once and for all.
I find that being a pesimistic cynic leaves open the possibility of happy suprise where your view only leaves you open for abject disappointment.

Back