God

The government has an obligation to force churches to follow the laws

The church has no power to police government

Only the individual can do that

And only if they have the right to vote or can bring a court case

I said Jesus didn't say a thing about homosexuality! Read the Gospels!
Are you another Quincunx by any chance, pretending to be JPP's Christianity expert?

You are actually incorrect about this claim, on multiple fronts, as I will explain below:

(1) Jesus, while he was here on this Earth in human flesh, directly described God's design for marriage to the Pharisees, recorded in the book of Matthew: "Haven’t you read that from the beginning their Maker ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, man must not separate.” (Matthew 19:4-6, EHV)

From this passage, one can logically conclude from the usage of the words 'made them male and female... a man... united with his wife...' that homosexuality is not, and cannot be, marriage. Homosexuality is, rather, a bastardization of marriage as it was originally designed and purposed by God when he created Adam and Eve. IOW, homosexuality is sin.

(2) Not every single thought/word/action of Jesus is specifically recorded in The Bible. As the book of John concludes: "Jesus also did many other things. If every one of them were written down, I suppose the world itself would not have room for the books that would be written." (John 21:25, EHV)

(3) God is the author of The Bible (men are penman of The Bible), thus the whole Bible itself is really authored by God: "All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, and for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, well equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17, EHV)

So yes, Jesus actually DID say numerous things about homosexuality, and read not just the gospels, but the entire Bible, as all of it is "God-breathed", ultimately coming from God.

Let me know if you have any more questions about what The Bible says. I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

This has nothing to do with what I said, but this does intrigue me, so I'll comment on it.

Who said that such sinners are judging other sinners? Christianity, besides reserving final judgement (and the content of a person's heart) to God alone, makes a big deal out of noting that EVERYONE is a sinner, and that no sinner is better than any other sinner, as everyone is guilty of sin and deserving of the punishment for sin (death, and not just physical death). Generally speaking, Christians do not view themselves as better than people who practice homosexuality (or any other sex related sin), and numerous Christians themselves are even caught up in some sort of sex related sin (including homosexuality). Sometimes Christians who have personally been through said sin for a time, but have since ceased said sin (whoa alliteration!), will speak out against it and speak out about the damage that said sin did to them, their family, etc etc... IOW, they are helping other people out, speaking from a position of personal experience.

So no, it's not a matter of judging other sinners for sinning differently than they happen to sin. It's about lifting each other up when they're down, about striving to follow the teachings of Christ, about being happy, having good relations, fellowshipping, etc... and not just with each other, but ultimately with God.

There's a reason why suicide rates are VERY high within the LGBTQLMNOPIX+zebra community... and that's because such people are generally not very happy people (even if/when they outwardly show happiness), and they're generally still very unhappy people even after the law of the land bends over backwards to normalize their mental illness, as that only enables them further rather than helping them recover into a better state of mind). Such people need help, and that's where Christians such as myself would love to show them that there IS a better and more fulfilling way to live... that there IS a purpose for each and every one of them to serve... that they ARE loved... that there IS a more productive / less destructive way for them to live... etc etc...

Last edited:
Are you another Quincunx by any chance, pretending to be JPP's Christianity expert?

You are actually incorrect about this claim, on multiple fronts, as I will explain below:

(1) Jesus, while he was here on this Earth in human flesh, directly described God's design for marriage to the Pharisees, recorded in the book of Matthew: "Haven’t you read that from the beginning their Maker ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, man must not separate.” (Matthew 19:4-6, EHV)

From this passage, one can logically conclude from the usage of the words 'made them male and female... a man... united with his wife...' that homosexuality is not, and cannot be, marriage. Homosexuality is, rather, a bastardization of marriage as it was originally designed and purposed by God when he created Adam and Eve. IOW, homosexuality is sin.

(2) Not every single thought/word/action of Jesus is specifically recorded in The Bible. As the book of John concludes: "Jesus also did many other things. If every one of them were written down, I suppose the world itself would not have room for the books that would be written." (John 21:25, EHV)

(3) God is the author of The Bible (men are penman of The Bible), thus the whole Bible itself is really authored by God: "All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, and for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, well equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17, EHV)

So yes, Jesus actually DID say numerous things about homosexuality, and read not just the gospels, but the entire Bible, as all of it is "God-breathed", ultimately coming from God.

Let me know if you have any more questions about what The Bible says. I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Chapter and verse where Jesus spoke directly about homosexuality! Not your spin

AM I? " Many are called ,few are Chosen"!

Chapter and verse where Jesus spoke directly about homosexuality! Not your spin
Already provided to you. You are now resorting to denying logic. Heterosexuality (man + woman, which is how Jesus described marriage) is not homosexuality (man + man, woman + woman).

The cowardly South participated in the 1860 election.
The cowardly North participated in that election as well.

When it didn't go their way they tried to quit!
Nope. They fully planned on continuing as States and continue to this day. You didn't learn much history, did you?

So much for Southern honor!
They defended themselves quite nobly from the cowardly attacks against them from the North.

Luckily for the South! Sherman burned them back into the Union.
Unfortunately for the States, the concept of State sovereignty became a cruel euphemism for tyranny.

There were no " southern patriots"
All the patriots were in the South. All the tyrants were fighting for the North. The South was fighting to uphold the Constitution while the North was abandoning their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and were fighting to abolish State sovereignty.

Tyranny won.

Look at the right wing idiot defend slavery
Look at the leftist illiterate who simply needs to call everyone else RACIST! at least 244 more times today to meet his daily quota.

I don't see anybody defending slavery. I only see you defending tyranny like a typical leftist

Capitalism works beautifully when properly fettered
Please clarify which economic principles you would restrict and/or eliminate and in what way or to what extent.

Wait a minute. You don't know any economics, do you? You don't have a clue what any of what you regurgitated actually means, do you?

You should be totally ignored, shouldn't you?

So should corporations
What laws do you believe corporations don't have to follow?

Wait a minute, you aren't aware of any, are you? You just regurgitated what you were told to regurgitate without really thinking about it at all, didn't you? You should be totally ignored, shouldn't you?

Back