God

Of course you didn't... you weren't alive at the time. And even in the present day, obviously you completely missed all of the Bible verses condemning homosexuality as sin.

Jesus spoke extensively on marriage being between a man and a woman.

Jesus also never spoke about pedophelia but does that mean He condoned it?

Absolutely. Whether the "holy war" is against "Satanic" forces or against "capitalist" forces or simply to fight for "climate justice", it's wrong to be destroying lives over it.

You've piqued my interest. How can someone be treasonous by simply being attacked? Do you consider self-defense to be treasonous? Are you declaring the South's unwillingness to allow themselves to be killed for the North's convenience as "treason"?

The Southern Treasonous tried to build a slave country in the US Southern states!

The cowardly South participated in the 1860 election.
When it didn't go their way they tried to quit!
So much for Southern honor!
Luckily for the South! Sherman burned them back into the Union.
Yet your hero is Manfred von Richthofen.

flickr.com_.jpg

I feel like capitalism controls and manipulates us more than religion does. But we aren't discussing abolishing the market economy.

I just leave it to people to decide for themselves if they want to be involved in a religious community. I personally found as much truth in the Dhammapada, the Sermon on the Mount, the Dao de Jing, the Bhagavad-Gita as I found in my college physics and chemistry textbooks.... just a different kind of truth.

Maybe we should police religion like we police capitalism?

Capitalism works beautifully when properly fettered

It keeps the money changing hands and when properly taxed and regulated for abuse it gives every single human being the opportunity to create their own path to success

Can religion do that?

It keeps the money changing hands and when properly taxed and regulated for abuse it gives every single human being the opportunity to create their own path to success

Can religion do that?

Religious actions that conflict with civil rights laws or the tax code definelty should be actionable

Can religion do that?

If you are using religion for success you aren’t really a Christian

Back